thanks laureen and arlene

Cheryl.P
on 1/1/11 3:44 am - Philadelphia, PA
thanks for leading the support group today. it was really  great. i did learn new things and realize i have to try harder.
spirit56
on 1/1/11 4:44 am - Philadelphia, PA
Cheryl,

Glad that you posted this.  I too am grateful that Arlene and Laureen led the support group today.  It was good to see you, Susan, Willie, Beth V., Sharon, Selene(sorry if I spelled this wrong) and Doreen.  If I forgot anyone I apologize - the mind isn't what it used to be.  Thanx also to Barb for being there to answer questions and open up the "store" for us.  I am so grateful to have this support group available to me.  I know that it is a big reason that my weight loss journey has progressed. 

The most important piece of information I took away today was to be conscious and stay present.  Happy New Year my friend.

Donna
Laureen S.
on 1/1/11 7:18 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Cheryl,

I am thrilled that you and everyone else who showed up today were there and I am sure, Arlene, feels similarly to me, when I say, it was a good way to spend a part of the first day of the new year! 

As for trying harder, we all just need to stay the course and make right choices more of the time then not, and when we don't we need to be honest with ourselves and get right back to what we know will keep us healthy. 

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 1/1/11 12:05 pm
Cheryl,

I TOTALLY AGREE!! Thanks so much to the "eens" for leading today! It was a nice,small group and it helped me get refocused for the new year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Arlene E.
on 1/1/11 12:52 pm - Philadelphia, PA

You are quite welcome, Cheryl. 

To those that attended, thank you for your presence and participation.  It was a great way to begin the year.  

So as I gratefully awaken each morning I will think about one of my dad's favorite messages. 

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why we call it 'The Present'." 

— Eleanor Roosevelt 

Maura M.
on 1/1/11 1:22 pm - Yardley, PA
Love your new pic!
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA