Thrilling Thursday Rollcall

IdaMae D.
on 12/29/10 7:07 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning PA:

Today is a short day for me.  Should be heading home about 2pm due to the upcoming holiday and have tomorrow off...YEAH 3 day weekend, don't think Mother Nature is going to give me another 4 day weekend but we can always hope for snow again this coming Sunday - I know Steffi would be onboard for another snow storm.......

Work till sometime this afternoon.  Home to hang out with Gene - he is not seeing clients today but will probably be working on his stuff for teaching the two couses he signed up to teach this coming semester.  Yesterday I copied a ton of stuff for that...

After work maybe the Mall - didn't get there last night was very tired so I went home and laid down for a nap - yesterday was sooo busy at work.   So if Gene is really busy I have a date planned with my treadmill, if not we'll catch up on the past week.

Hope everyone has an awesome day...

Ida

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 12/29/10 7:55 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning Ida - Everyone must be sleeping in this morning...

I am at work, a full day unfortuantely. Still not feeling 100% . WE had another rough night in baby land.HOPING that we can break this cycle over the weekend when I can nap! lol

No real plans for the weekend other then cleaning and resting. Oh and putting away Mia's 4million new outfits from Christmas! lol

Have a very safe and Happy New Year's for those of you venturing out!
Nicole0216
on 12/29/10 8:11 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hi Ida hope your day is good. Sounds like Gene is very busy. I loved teaching I wish I could be given that opportunity again.

Today I am working, we are 2 weeks away from a license visit and my director has lost her mind. She is so aggressive with people it is hard to watch. I am not a fan of reactive people or passive aggressive people of which she can be both.

Today I am going to pick up our new little fur baby guy I hope and pray he will be a good fit.
Will post pics later.

Have a good day everyone
Lisa H.
on 12/29/10 8:25 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Ida..

I had a great night at D&B with my coworker and that chick from Philly who crashed my party... I mean who invited herself.. um, wait.. 2 beautiful girls who needed their mother to drive them to join us.   

I've been up and working for about 2 hours already.. gotta love working from home.  It does make working OT a lot less hassle.

After work today, I'll be dropping Siehara off at the Caine's house and then headed into NJ.  One of the girls from the SBAAWLS board has been in Korea teaching English to young children.  She went home to MN for Christmas and is flying into NJ today to celebrate NYE with OH friends.  A bunch of us are getting together tonight.  Some of the people I have met IRL, others, including Elena, I have not.  I  am looking forward to seeing/ meeting everyone! 

I'm not sure how late I'll be home so Siehara will spend the night at the Caine's. 

That's it for me.. trying to stay on track with my food. 

Have a great day everyone!

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 12/29/10 8:55 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Godo morning Ida and everyone....I actually slept VERY well last night.  Was asleep by 10 and slept soundly until 6:30 - lways good to get over 8 hours in....I tried to fall back to sleep - but that was not happening.  and YES IDA - I would LOVE another snow storm - and especially if it gave me a snow day from work.....BONUS!

And Lisa - puhleeze.....if you didn't want me to crash, you would have NEVER posted about it in the first place.....OBVIOUSLY , eye roll smiley here, you wanted me to come - and bringing the girls was just a ruse......

Anyway - had a fun time with Lisa and her work friend and their families.  The girls had a nice time too, and when we got home, Larry and Josh had put together a book shelf for Emily's room that we purchased yesterday - that was a nice surprise - I thought for sure Josh and I would have that to do today - score....one less thing off my list!

So today is going to be one of organzing and possibly getting to the mall to shop for a dress for Molly - anyone see a pattern here - me NOT wanting to go to the mall - I amthikning it has to do with needing my mom to help me shop for an appropriate dress for her......Ahhh...I love subconcious thoughts.....

Tonight - I will be having a gmae minght with some good friends - I am going to ATTEMPT to make a sugar free monkey bread...yes - I said it - I am going to TRY!  No laughing please!

I hoep your New Years Eve Eve is a thrilling as it should be!
Liz R.
on 12/29/10 9:03 pm - Easton, PA
Lisa H.
on 12/29/10 9:47 pm - Whitehall, PA
   and here's your eye rolling smiley...

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 12/29/10 9:13 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - sitting here at work all alone today - it's going to be a long, quiet one. Yesterday I brought my dog in with me and he was good company but couldn't bring him today because I'm meeting hubby and some friends for dinner after work.

Tomorrow we're heading to our friends' beach house to celebrate the New Year - we always have a good time down there so I'm looking forward to it.

Not much else on my agenda - Happy New Year's everyone - hope its safe, healthy and prosperous!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 12/29/10 9:17 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Morning Ida,

Been a very busy week because it was shortened by one day that was not in the plan of my firm, with little time for dropping in on my PA friends. 

Taking a couple of minutes to say hi to you all and hoping that the holiday's have been very good to you all and now a new year is upon us, so for those struggling with food issues and I, for one, have had my share, let's start off this new year with a recommitment to doing what works, so that we can enjoy the life we now have as a result of having chosen this path.

My commitment to myself is this, I will measure out and only eat the portion sizes I know are in my best interest, I will make healthy choices in what I eat and I will exercise and continue to be a part of support, and when I fall, I will get right back up and leave the guilt for being less than perfect behind me, because in the scheme of it all, guilt only ties me to bad behavior and continues the cycle of what does not work, however, I will not use that as an excuse either. . . 

In case I am not here tomorrow, I wish each and every one of you the safest and Happiest of New Year's!!!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Decolady
on 12/29/10 9:29 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good Morning PA!

Exciting day today!  Look at my ticker below! 

I HAVE LOST 100 POUNDS since July 9th!!!

I cannot believe it. I feel so good, I am so grateful for this surgery and the support I get from everyone.

Today I am at the store regular hours.  Yesterday was very busy, hope today will be as well.  Tonight is grocery shopping, have to pick up some things for the New Year's Eve party tomorrow night at our Unity center.

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!

Peace,
Deb 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views