So who's with me???

Liz R.
on 12/29/10 12:32 am - Easton, PA
I know that I need to get myself back to basics and on track in the new year. There have been many hurdles over the last year and I am ready to refocus on myself and my WLS plan. Who's in??? I WILL be logging my food on a daily thread, I WILL be tracking my weight, I WILL be putting protein first, fruit and veggies next and carbs last.

I am not going to do a 5 day pouch test but I WILL be doing protein protein protein!
Lisa H.
on 12/29/10 12:37 am - Whitehall, PA
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I need to get my ass in gear

My tracker

hers 

Jayne
on 12/29/10 1:10 am - Swiftwater, PA
Me, too!  I'm scheudled to begin a 10 day program with support of my chiropractor/trainer on Jan 2.    No starchy carbs for first ten days. 
Sara E.
on 12/29/10 1:20 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
I am with you too Liz...my last few pounds I want off are holding on for dear life.
Sara

Nicole0216
on 12/29/10 5:35 am - Lancaster, PA
I am in I plan on starting sunday. I am working on my books and lessons and have a plan in place for food so I am good to go
Lisa0719
on 12/29/10 5:57 am - PA
I'm in.  Have to order the BToB stuff still but will start simply by using daily plate and doing protein first at all meals.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

deebatt
on 12/29/10 9:00 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
count me in...  i plan on starting with the 5 day pouch test on sunday and then getting back on track from there.  i was 5 lbs from goal then i slowly gained 10 back ....  i want to drop that and aim for goal, maybe even lower my goal a bit.    gotta  break this sweets and carb cycle.....ughhh
~ Denise 

Sansobel
on 12/29/10 11:27 pm - Coatesville, PA
memememe.  I have slacked on posting my food the last month ish and need to make sure I stay accountable.  Thanks Liz!!!
Sandra           
kgoeller
on 12/31/10 10:17 am - Doylestown, PA
Yep - count me in!  I've been working on accountabiliy and getting things better back on track in the last few weeks - and i feel good that (so far) I haven't gained at all and have actually lost 2 pounds over the past month.  Given the challenges, that feels pretty darn good.  BUT, I am far from where I need to be in terms of discipline and accountability.  SO - Count me IN!

K.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views