Terrific Tuesday Roll Call

bvohl
on 12/27/10 10:03 pm
Good Morning Trish and PA!

I am STILL sore from all the shoveling we had to do yesterday! I also cleaned out the refrigerator and freezer, the job I hate just as much as the bathrooms!! The rest of the day I just vegged out on the recliner with the help of my good friend tylenol....

Today we are going to hang out with my college friends! It is always fun to go there! Steven talks to my friends hubby, I talk to her and Dee plays with their daughter who is only a year younger than Dee!! So we all have playmates for the day...Probably will go out for lunch somewhere, then come home, do some things then watch the Eagles with Dee. She LOVES the Eagles!!!!

That is it for me!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Cherish F.
on 12/27/10 10:33 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Morning everyone.
Still feeling a little like warm poo, but I'm at work chugging ahead. Today is just work and tonight I need to dig my mom's car out as she goes back to work tomorrow.

And that's it. Wow, I'm boring.

Have a good day!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Sansobel
on 12/28/10 1:41 am - Coatesville, PA
Holidays and work have kept me busy and away from the boards.  must restart as to keep momentum.

today I am home.  Got hair cut, cooked pumpkin bread and playing with son. 

Altready working on new years resolutions.  (yes I like them and do them every year!)

hope everyone has a great day.
Sandra           
spazzdak
on 12/28/10 7:55 am
 Took Alexis and 2 friends for manicures. Took a shirt back to bon-ton and exchanged for a cuter one. Then I ventured into our Goodwill store. WHOA!!! Now, that was fun! I got a 6 1/2 foot Martha Stewart tree for 15 cents!!!!!!! Also got 2 portable stadium seats and a bath n body overnite bag for about $2 each.

My in laws dog ate their fake xmas tree this year...so, score one for ME!!! They think I spent a bunch 'o money. ...a dime...and a nickel... unreal!!!

Then I went to visit one of Sierra's friends. She had knee surgery and Sierra's staying with her this week to help out the family. Being a good friend. Single mom...works a lot. Oldest daughter laid up. This is one of her shining moments.  

As for me...I finally ate soup today around 4...and some ciabbatta toast dipped in oil. It hurt. But I didn't puke. Gonna' have to have a shake to up my protein.  My weight came up a couple pounds. that's actually a good thing. I dropped 14 pounds...my chart on this site shows that that's pretty sharp. Size wise, I went from 8's and 10's to a loose 6. I can wear a juniors size medium. WTH??? Soooo....over xmas lots of people told me I'm getting "drawn" or "gaunt"...that was wierd! I'm well under what the doctor wanted and I want to be sure not to get grossly thin. I never thought that would be one of MY concerns!!!

My nut told me I could be getting up to 40 grams of carbs per meal. That made me laugh. I don't ever get 40 in a whole day let alone each meal. SHEESH!!
"Life is too short to buy cheap fabric softener."  ~ favorite quote by my favorite genious!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views