Terrific Tuesday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 12/27/10 2:11 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning PA,
I am up late, coz my mind is racing.  Had a talk with my sons and it left me rattled to say the least. 

Tuesday has me getting to my AA meeting big time.  I must protect my sobriety right now. 

I also will be walking Utley multiple times.  It is such an ordeal in this weather.  I must be wearing my Cuddle Duds, long underwear, and scarves and boots, and gloves, and yada yada.  He loves to romp in the snow, but has trouble sometimes because ice gets inbetween his paw pads and hurts.  We are having trouble finding his spots to go potty, due to all the good sniffy areas are covered with snow, so I am praying for a big thaw. 

I also must work on some Continuing Ed home coursework, as I am too poor to attend all the seminars face to face. 

Finally, at night, I will be watching the Eagles game big time.  It should be a good game.

I hope everyone has a safe day, and stays warm.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 12/27/10 8:03 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Trish.. glad you got to talk to your son.  Now, make sure you get your butt to a meeting to protect yourself. 

Today has me working til whenever.. OT is a pain, but it sure helps the wallet. 

Tonight, I will go to the gym for Body Pump and pilates.  Then, I'll most likely come home and work some more.

Siehara is home all day.. I have her doing laundry.  Let's see how long that lasts.. lol

Stay warm everyone.. looks like it's still pretty cold out there.

My tracker

hers 

Decolady
on 12/27/10 8:23 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good morning Trish and PA!

Trish, good for you reaching out last night, there is a lot of wisdom here.  Get to your meeting and stay strong, you are amazing.

Unlike you guys, I am praying for the cold weather to last since the food from my freezer is out on the patio (in a bin) and the food from the refrigerator is in the garage.  We ordered the new fridge yesterday, but it won't be delivered until Monday or Tuesday.  I think I will have to find some room in a neighbor's freezer before then for the frozen meat I have, it is supposed to be near 50 on Friday.

We went with a Samsung side by side fridge in stainless.  After looking at the french door style, we knew we would lose things in the bottom of that freezer drawer.  For a change we actually spent a lot less than we thought we would have to, we got a great deal at Lowe's.

Today I am back at the store after a long weekend off.  Having a sale this week, hopefully it will be busy.

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!

Peace,

Deb 

steffihope
on 12/27/10 8:48 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morningTrish and all of PA = Body clocks can be a ***** soetimes!  oy!  Can't believe I am still awake - I gess with all these naps that I have, "planned?" I should be all ready to sleep in by Monday when I have to go back to work!  Trish - You have a ton to deal with - you are proof that mind over matter is a VERY strong saying.  Keep venting and getting to your meetings.  I am again, so proud of you!

Still not so sure what the day's plan is, however, it will include some, if not all, of the following, rearrange Molly's bedroom furniture, Get Molly and Emily to get their passport pictures taken, print out the passport application, get to the post office for the passport thing (Probably will wait til tomorrow), go to either a movie with the family or laser tag (I am hoping for Laser tag), dinner somewhere - home, out don'tknow...then.....parking my big old butt in front of the Eagles game.....crap.....where am I fitting in my nap?!?!  I guess that will be during the Eagles' game somewhere.....oy!  Maybe I will sleep through dinner?  Oh well.....Invitations are out!  WAHOO!  I, of course, remembered about two more that I have to mail - got to get on them, not sure how they were not on my original list....oops!  Hoping to get some responses back by the end of the week - most likely not til Monday or Tuesday - but still an exciting time!

Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday y'all! :)
dit657
on 12/27/10 9:16 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Trish and PA - I'm back at work today - didn't dare venture out in that mess yesterday - besides, nobody was in the office so there was no reason for me to be in. Today one of the guys came in so it's nice knowing someone is in the suite with me. I'm catching up on e-mail and other items that I let go over the holidays and listening to one of my Christmas presents, a Michael Buble CD that one of my bff's got me - I didn't care for him when he first came out but he's growing on me and I'm really loving this CD - I'm going to download it onto my iPhone today. Also brought my Kindle in to play with that and am loving it!

Last night we went out with our friends/neighbors to her sister's place for an evening of dominoes - I kicked butt last night! Not saying much in dominoes but for a change I was the big winner of the night. We had a lovely evening and didn't get home too late since I knew I had to work today.

Trish, I feel your pain in walking Utley - my Jude is used to being walked to go potty and when it snows and gets icy I don't walk for fear of falling and breaking one of my bionic knees, so he's relegated to going out in either the side yard or our tiny front yard. Monday morning I was out there at 6:00 AM with him as he tried to find his 'spot' to go - and that little dog held his bladder ALL day because every time I took him out the wind would whip up and scare him and he'd run in the house - god bless that little dog, I don't know how he holds it, but when we got home last night the wind had finally died down and I took him out and I swear he piddled for 5 minutes!! The roads are pretty clear in our development now so hubby can walk him today.

I guess a lot of us will be watching the Eagles tonight - I won't last the whole game since I have to come in to work tomorrow, but I'll stay awake for a while.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Nicole0216
on 12/27/10 9:17 pm - Lancaster, PA
at work sick again can barely stand up.
Will be going home and getting a nap
then we take the boys to the vet to make sure that
they are ok in anticipation of a new kitty
Decolady
on 12/27/10 9:37 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Sorry you are still not feeling well, Nicole.  I put a little something in the mail to you yesterday, hope it makes you feel better.
Deb
Nicole0216
on 12/27/10 10:56 pm - Lancaster, PA
wow thanks that is sweet of you
Patricia R.
on 12/27/10 11:25 pm - Perry, MI
You poor thing.  I am so sorry you are still sick.  Make sure you get your fluids in. 

Praying for you.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 12/27/10 9:43 pm - Easton, PA
Ugh - what a day. I came down with some kind of a stomach ailment last night around 7, luckily I was at my parents so I had help with Amelia. Still feeling like crud this morning, came to work because we were supposed to send a huge mock up out the door at noon and i needed to be here to give it the final once over, well it got bumped to tomorrow now. I am going to leave early afternoon hopefully. One salesperson told me to go straight home, the other needs help with a few things because another desiner is out this week. The one that needs help is also the owner so I'll tough it out for a while.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views