Marvelous Monday Roll Call

dit657
on 12/27/10 2:06 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good afternoon all. I did not venture into work today - nobody else was in and I wasn't about to go out in this mess for a 35 mile trek.

We live in a 55+ community so our shoveling and plowing is dine for us. Sadly they don't walk our digs (lol) so I was outside at 6:00 am with Jude because he had to go. Hubby got the 7:00 call. Now I have some cleaning to do - laundry to put away and that's about it.

Tonight we're going out with friends and back to work for me tomorrow. Hubby is off all week - lucky boy.

Stay warm out there - that wind is brutal!!

Ps: hubby came across a video from our trip to Disney 3 years ago that our friend made - omg I had lost 30 lbs at that point because I was pre-op and thought I looked 'good' - NOT!! But it really opened my eyes and made me appreciate how far I've come. So when you're feeling fluffy pull out some old photos or videos and I bet you amaze yourself!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
spazzdak
on 12/27/10 8:18 am
 I would swear that someone has gotten all of my photos out and photoshopped them to make me look a lot puffier than I really was!!! I didn't look like THAT!!!!!!!   
"Life is too short to buy cheap fabric softener."  ~ favorite quote by my favorite genious!

spazzdak
on 12/27/10 8:15 am
Good evening PA!

Had a rough night last night. Thanks to those that gave advice! Now I need to go for an endoscopy to see if I've got an ulcer. My surgeon started me on a keg of carafate for the low low price of $42...thank gawd for insurance...that covered over $160.

So, today I took my 2 youngest sled riding!! It was only 17 degrees, but it's nice to be able to put on 3 pair of pants and still be able to move!!!! I even took my turn on the hill a couple times. Felt good to get some fresh air and exercise!

Tomorrow I'm taking Alexis and 2 of her friends for manicures. Sierra and I had ours done before christmas and we got "shellac"...it's supposed to last 2-3 weeks without a chip and so far it's holding true to it's guarantee. Anyway, the younger kids are only getting a regular mannie. Dogs go for their grooming on Thursday... We're kicking off 2011 lookin' GOOD!

That's all I've got. Noone will probably see this. But I've posted.
"Life is too short to buy cheap fabric softener."  ~ favorite quote by my favorite genious!

(deactivated member)
on 12/27/10 8:30 am - Eastern, PA
I saw it. I'm sure other people did too!
Lisa H.
on 12/27/10 9:09 am - Whitehall, PA
I saw it!!!!!!

I went sledding last year for the first time in years.  It was awesome!!  I also went snow tubing for the first time ever.. OMG!

Hope the dr figures out what's up with your pouch and it's an easy fix.

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 12/27/10 10:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
ME TOO ME TOO!!!!!!  ( meaning I saw this too, not the sledding thing....)  Just saying! :)  ANd p.s. - LOVE LOVE LOVE the new Avi!  You are one stunning woman!)
spazzdak
on 12/27/10 11:41 am
 OMG!!! THANK YOU!! 3 of you saw my post AND commented! I LOVE IT!!! I figured it was a late day post...noone would see.

The sled riding was a lot more fun than I remember my last round. About 5 years ago...landed a jump on an ice hill and cracked my tail bone. So much better this time. No friggin ice jumps either. Huge difference!

I'm surrounded by beautiful people...they've set a pretty high standard for me, it's not easy keepin' up! You guys on here have been a huge inspiration! After surgery, I had soooo hoped for results that would really truly show and that wish came true. I am so happy with my surgery and my results.

Now, the last few weeks, I could do without... I lost 14 pounds in 21 days. Don't know why. I guess a lack of appetite is a symptom of an ulcer. I figured it was eat = pain ergo   -   don't eat.

I don't have crippling pain like the symptoms I've read about, just a "popping button" feeling that radiates across my abdomen. I hope it's nothing. Meanwhile, I'll keep chugging down the carafate.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!  MWAH!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views