Christmas Eve Day roll call

Patricia R.
on 12/24/10 12:47 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Lisa,
I overslept today and then found Utley had an accident in my living room.  He usually wakes me by licking my face, but no such luck today.  So, that was my present from him for the holiday.  After a long walk with him, I made two pans of stuffed shells for tomorrow's dinner at my sister's.  I am done baking, because I am out of eggs.  I just have to clean up one mess in my living room, and then organize my bedroom and I am done cleaning., 

Right now, I am heading out to an AA meeting.  There should not be any alcohol at my sister's, but I need to just get some recovery in my head before the long holiday time.

By the way, I think you are a great Mom to be such an example to Siehara by helping her feed the poor.  That is such a neat thing for you two to do at this time of year.  Thank you for being you.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, etc.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 12/24/10 3:52 am
Good Afternoon Lisa and PA!

Well, Steffi and I must have had the same internal clock waking us up at the butt crack of dawn!! All of my baking is done! Just have to arrange it nicely on the serving dish I am putting it on. Tomorrow morning I am making a double recipe of cheeseburger pie!! I never did a double recipe, but it should be the same just double the ingredients, right?? Probably will take a bit longer in the oven too!

Today I took Dee to the National Jewish Museum in downtown Philly for "Being Jewish at Christmas". She had ALOT of fun! We also saw Arlene there, she was volunteering. Also ran into some people from our synogogue too!! Went to the Bourse and OMG it is a third of what it used to be! There is only one floor and most of the stores are restaurants!! Such a disappointment, but we had a nice day together anyway....

Tonight I am going to my BFF's house for movies and Chinese Food. I am such a good Jew!!! Tomorrow going to a friends house to celebrate the season with them!

Wishing all of my OH friends a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Love,
Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views