Cherished Christmas Day Roll Call

steffihope
on 12/24/10 9:11 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!  Here is wishing you a meaningful, fun and Merry Christmas!

I know this page will be not seen by many today as you are all out and about enjoying your families, but I wanted to get on here and send my best to you all!

My day will include spending time at the National Jewish Museum in Center City Philadelphia, home for a hopeful nap - I was up late last night - couldn't sleep, no reason - maybe waiting for Santa? Then tonight I am headed to the ranch for a festive pajama-laden Christmas celebration.  I am getting all the relion in that I can.....Still need to get the Bat Mitzvah invitations stuffed and mailed.  Guess that will wait til tomorrow! :)

Have a VERY MERRY Christmas everyone!
shoutjoy
on 12/24/10 9:20 pm - Culpeper, VA
Good morning all,

I hope your day is a great one!  I have a turkey and all the trimmings to put together.  I am being very easy on myself and most is premade.  Just nuke and it is done, except the turkey of course.  Having a single friend over to help eat turkey. 

Anyway, that's all I have planned today.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Lisa H.
on 12/24/10 9:37 pm - Whitehall, PA
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate.. happy long weekend to the rest of us...

Up, dressed and headed to Sheetz for my FREE COFFEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Then, trekking to Tanya's.

We packed an overnight bag b/c they are calling for snow up her way and her father said we are NOT leaving if it snows.  YES DADDY!

That's about it..........

Hope everyone has a wonderful day

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 12/24/10 10:09 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Steffi and Merry Christmas,
I could not sleep last night, and got up early to walk the Mutley.  We had a really good walk.  Then, I did my hair and make-up.  Now, I have the quiche in the oven for my kids that will be in town.  I am hungry. 

Later, I will be baking my pans of stuffed shells, and heading to my sister's for the family dinner and gift exchange.  We will also Skype with my daughter and the Munchkins since they could not come iinto town.

Hope everyone makes good food choices.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 12/24/10 10:40 pm - Lancaster, PA
Merry Happy Everything to you all today. Jason and I will be home today. Maybe go see a movie " thanks Geri" not sure will be a laid back day. Hoping to speak with some family later today
IdaMae D.
on 12/24/10 11:50 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Steffi & PA:

Merry Christmas.....

Ham has been in the oven since about 8:30am.  Gene and I are just hanging out.  Gene is reading I'm playing on here as you can see.  I sooooo appreciate these laid back mornings with my awesome hubby.

Leaving Philly to head to Sicklerville, NJ about 1:30ish to my daughters for Christmas dinner.  I'm looking forward to seeing both my daugthers today, we do not get together often enough. 

Will be an early  night today. 

Yesterday we did not make it to Gene's sisters, Gene ended up with a terribly upset pouch yesterday.  Can't figure out from what, he didn't eat anything that was out of the norm.  Just a fluke or a quick stomach virus.  His temp went up for a short time then in about 4/5 hrs was back to normal, but by they too late to head out to his sisters.

Hope everyone has an awesome day today...

Ida

IdaMae

(deactivated member)
on 12/25/10 3:12 am - Hatboro, PA
Merry Christmas everyone!   I had been in a "bah humbug" mood this past week, but luckily I'm not feeling like a Scrooge today.  I'm finally in a festive, holiday mood.  

I hope that everyone has a great holiday, and if you don't celebrate, then I wish that you have a nice relaxing Saturday. 

David
dit657
on 12/25/10 6:13 am - Boothwyn, PA
Merry Christmas everyone. It's been a very quiet holiday for us so far - today hubby and I really just laid around like veggies. Felt good and no guilt for doing it. We exchanged our gifts last night and listened to music while I played with my new Kindle.

Now we're showered and dressed and heading to the neighbors for Christmas dinner.

So happy holidays all. Tomorrow will be crazy busy if the snow holds off - we'll have 9 kids coming and 6 adults - wow!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views