Hey there everyone !!!!

pieparty
on 12/21/10 9:30 pm - Milroy , PA
 Howdy and Merry Christmas to all my good friends. I am sorry that I have not been here to say Hi recently. Life has gotten so busy. I am working full time nights now in a long term care facility. It is about an hour away from my house so my life is mostly sleeping and working. But OMG it is good ! I have so much energy and after not working for 13 years it is SOOO great to be able to do it again. I am enjoying my life so much since my surgery. I am 20 months out from surgery now, ( un-frigging-believable ) I have lost 152 lbs. at my lowest weigt. The only real problem I am having is not losing any more weight. I am working with my doc and keeping an eye on my labs. I have had to increase carbs and fats. I hope you all are doing great, and things are going well. I have been following a few of you on Facebook,and I want to check in here much more often in the new year. God bless you all, and know that all of you are in my thoughts very often.
lynnc99
on 12/22/10 4:18 am
I am simply AWED by your success!!!! The weight loss, the job, the terrific energy for life - wow!
Sara E.
on 12/23/10 1:48 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Did you see you are a winner...

Congratulations!
Mega Holiday Comment Winners
Spot your user name below?
If so, please e-mail us at [email protected] with your username and mailing address;
you have until January 20, 2010.

Cookwise with Chef Dave
Result: #16 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Comment Winner: pieparty
Dec 19, 2009 at 08:36am
"These meatballs sound yummy. I am definately saving this recipe."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views