Tuesday movin' and groovin'?

kgoeller
on 12/21/10 5:03 am - Doylestown, PA
Anyone moving today?

I took a break in the middle of my show (one of the advantages of doing shows at the gym - haha) and did a nice, tough 40 minutes on the elliptical and about 10 minutes of stretching.

What are you doing to move?

Karen
Patricia R.
on 12/21/10 7:52 am - Perry, MI
Hi Karen,
I hit the gym and did a 15 minute swim...I would have done ,ore, but my bursitis in my hip started to flare, so I jumped in the hot tub for a while.
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 12/21/10 9:47 am - Whitehall, PA
did my normal Hebrew School routine

Went to one Gold's and did 10 minutes on the stride thingy.. not sure if it was a different kind of elliptical, but it was a bit easier than the one I've tried before.  Then, I did 40 mins on the recumbant bike.

After Hebrew School, went to Whitehall and for pilates class.

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 12/21/10 12:00 pm
I did ...15 minutes on the treadmill then 35min on the bike. Hit a record on the bike set it for fat burning mode did 12 miles.

I need to rectify the trainer issue but will after the holiday already enough to deal with for the moment.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views