Nicole0216
on 12/22/10 12:51 am - Lancaster, PA
oooh wanna make this
Decolady
on 12/22/10 1:22 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
sounds so good, THANKS!
(deactivated member)
on 12/21/10 10:16 pm
I am here in work but for half day because I am going to DJ a school dance this afternoon. Once done I will shoot home unload the car of my equipment then go to finish my shopping. I need to do stocking stuffers and a few last minute gifts for my Aunt.

Tonight I start to wrap gifts so I can be less stressed and tomorrow will be the food shopping. Since we will get out early tomomrrow and I have a hair appointment.

Life is good! 
Patricia R.
on 12/21/10 11:44 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Lisa and PA,
I was up earlier, but took Utley for a good walk down by where the Delaware Canal meets the River.  It was brisk out there, but he had a good walk.

Today I am running over to my state rep's office to send off a document to Harrisburg after it is notarized.  I also am tidying and then baking for the holiday.  I have some cookies, a coffee cake, and a quiche to make by Saturday.  I also have some serious tidying to do. 

Hope everyone stays safe and warm.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Maura M.
on 12/22/10 12:25 am - Yardley, PA
Am officially on vacation and don't go bac****il Jan 3rd - and I'm not even a teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo - yeah for me.  Woke up with a headache today though :(

I have been straightening up the house all morning as it looked like a cyclone hit and sprinkled bits of christmas thrown about.  I will finish baking and decorating this morning, then I jut have one more gift to buy and wrap and then I am done, done, done and ready for the holiday. 

Tomorrow I go over to my parents to do the medicare drug & health plan selection - OH JOY!

oh and by the way - am down another size and am feeling a bit skeletal - especially in my face - am still taking in 70 grams of protein and haven't lost any weight in the past month and taking my vitamins and feel good.. but still getting smaller...??

Nothing more exciting than that planned.

Love you PA!
Maura

Nicole0216
on 12/22/10 12:55 am - Lancaster, PA
maura everyone has some rebound weight gain so hang in there.
Also maybe decreasing the protein a little and upping some fat or carbs might help
Nicole0216
on 12/22/10 12:53 am - Lancaster, PA
Busy day I am at work, then heading to meet a kitty that may join our family we will see.
Then a Dr appt at 2pm, and then to get my chest xray at the health campus, and chiropractor and then a client at 6pm Dear lord
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views