WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY ROLL CALL

Lisa H.
on 12/21/10 6:17 pm - Whitehall, PA
Trying to be positive here, people....

Working til whenever.. I'm going to try to get in the last of my OT today.  I have 3 hrs and 15 mins left of my mandatory time.  Being up this early already gets me 2 hours.  I'm sure I can keep working until I'm done. That way, if I need more time tomorrow, I can but I don't have to.  

Tonight, we'll have a decent dinner of the snapper I took out of the freezer and then head to the gym.  There is a spin class in Whitehall and a Yoga class in Bethlehem.  I just need to decide which one I'd rather do.  I think I'll do spin since I did yoga once this week and have 2 pilates classes.

Today is Siehara's last full day of school before winter break, so I am also going to fully enjoy that.  Tomorrow she is done around 10:30 and then she'll be home until after the new year.. give me strength.

What's everyone else doing today? 

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 12/21/10 7:22 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning Lisa & PA:

Getting ready for work.  Have a full day today.  Yesterday the dentist went well, by mid January everything should be pretty much healed, done, and then it's just maintenance from there on.

Today at work, I'm trying to catch up on everything prior to Christmas.  I have a spreadsheet of data to go over, have to put my goals and accomplishments together today for submission to my boss, then I have some single case rate negotiations to complete.  I'd like to have everything done today, so that tomorrow I can relax a bit and take a deep breath before the start of next week.   I will be in work till 4 today many a bit longer if I need the extra time to clean up.  I know tomorrow will be a ghost town at work, so none of us that are in the office will feel like working.  My boss already told us she will be letting us out early tomorrow.

Last night Gene was home when I arrived from my dentist appointment a very nice surprise, his evening clients cancelled all due to sickness so I had my honey home with me for the evening.  We worked on downloading a bunch of stuff for his two classes he's teaching for the spring semester.

After work, not much planned.  If I come home to an empty house I'll jump on the treadmill.  If Gene surprises me again this evening, we'll hang out. 

Stay warm and have an awesome day....

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 12/21/10 8:36 pm - Whitehall, PA
hey Ida... even if Gene is there when you get home, you can still get on the treadmill..... just sayin'

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 12/22/10 7:53 am - Philadelphia, PA

this is true, however, when we have those rare occasions when we are home together, there are is other exercise we can participate in together

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 12/22/10 9:20 am - Whitehall, PA
well that works, too  :D

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 12/21/10 8:08 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I am totally taking your postive energy today Lisa - I am in need.....yesterday just sucked from the moment I got into wor****il I finally just gave in and shut my eyes and went to bed.  There were a few pleasant moments like texting with a friend during the day and wishing my fb hubby a happy 40th, but there were mere moments when it came to the whole crappy day!

So today, I am up, showered, made-up and dressed relatively cutely, (Is that word?)  And I don't have to make anyone's lunch today except my own, hence my able to be on here PRIOR to going into school.  My students have their holiday bazaar this morning, which means soft pretzels will abound...oh joy!  I really need a BIG breakfast to avoid those puppies....(I avoided the free ones yesterday as I knew I wanted one because I was in a crappy mmod....and it worked...HEY - another positive that came out of the day!)  After the bazaar I will do some teaching, maybe let the kids play some math games and then head to the pool this afternoon.....That should also help with my mood.  Tonight Larry and I are headed to talk with the director of our camp for next summer. I am a little leary because he already told me that he want to talk about Molly's future at camp and how the other kids are affected by her....should be nice....  Silly me thought all things went well last summer when Molly was sleeping with me at night, ugh....just shoot me now! :)

I just need to kep reminding myself - two more days til break, two more days til break, two more days til break....and then......oy - family time here at the Belitsky house.......I think I need a 10 day coma to get me through!  (That or a LOT of day trips....hint hint Lisa!!!!!)
Lisa H.
on 12/21/10 8:33 pm - Whitehall, PA
good for you for staying away from the pretzels..do it again today.

Hope everything works out for Molly.

Day trips.. hmmm... SOME of us don't get 10 days off like others.  SOME of us are lucky we have ANY days off during the winter break.  I have Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off, plus weekends.  That's it.  SOME of us would be grateful if OTHERS who DO have off took a day trip to the Lehigh Valley and took OUR children away from us.  hint hint Steffi

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 12/21/10 9:11 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Exactly what I was thinking BTW!  Not for you to come to me - you do that A LOT - for me to come to you!  We will pick a day and decide what to do! :)
Liz R.
on 12/21/10 8:26 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All!

I am at work, already hit up Home Depot for some gift cards - shopping is officially  DONE!!! AT lunch I need to run to Wegmans and the liquor store. After work home to make some treats for our Christmas luncheon tomorrow and start getting ready for the weekend's festivities.

Have a good day all!
dit657
on 12/21/10 8:59 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - keep those positive vibes going, Lisa - hope it helps!

I'm at work all alone listening to Christmas music trying desparately to feel the spirit of the holiday - this one really has been strange for me - missing my mom, missing my sisters and brother - missing my kid and grandkids more than I can put into words. If a sad song comes on the radio I'll be a blubbering mess.

I brought my packages in to ship out to Seattle and Florida today - still missing some gifts that haven't arrived, so some family and friends will have an extended Christmas because they'll have to wait til their gifts arrive, and sadly these are all personalized gifts but not much I can do about it now.

Next week I'm at work alone so I'm bringing my furball in to keep me company - it'll be way too quiet in here for my liking, but it's only 4 days.

Well everyone, enjoy the holidays - hopefully I'll be checking in from time to time.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views