OT-What is your cold spot?

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 12/21/10 9:00 pm
I am anemic also. Its the upper body for me, I am wearing two turtle necks to cut back on the chill.  My boss likes it cool in the office.  I am actually warmer outside than inside.  I have a shearling lambskin aviator jacket that was my daughters, it is really warm but very bulky to drive in.  My hands are always cold. U was looking for a pair of thin gloves to work in while using the keyboard.  The only thing I found was police issue and they were really expensive. 

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

lynnc99
on 12/21/10 9:24 pm
Shilpa, I get cold all over! We got a heated mattress pad which allows me to preheat my side of the bed before getting in at night...it is heavenly! Got it at Costco...otherwise, I needed so many quilts that Mike was sweltering.

And here is my little trick for cold feet. Teach your hubby to do this and you will be eternally grateful! Take a pair of warm gym socks or wool socks. Blast the hairdryer on high into each one...blowing it up sort of like a balloon. Put socks on immediately.

This is, I kid you not, the next best thing to sex.
Lisa H.
on 12/22/10 9:22 am - Whitehall, PA
I am not cold......... go figure, me doing something abnormal.

Granted, in the summer, I don't feel like I'm going to pass out from heat stroke either..

I get a little cold in my hands and feet, but really nothing too bad.  I feel for you guys.

My tracker

hers 

dommiepa
on 12/22/10 9:41 am - Towanda, PA
all of me!!!

Yvonne.    To thine own self be true.     hw 432/ sw 352/ cw196.8/gw 200  RNY 8/11/10 Corsettrunkplasty & thigh lipo 5/16/2012.

Lisa0719
on 12/23/10 4:54 am - PA
hands and feet like ice (going to try that blow dryer suggestion), but my nose is always cold, like really cold

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views