The cards dont lie

Nicole0216
on 12/19/10 7:45 am - Lancaster, PA
One of my good friends and I ventured out on Sat to have our cards read by a well know local psychic. She did a full reading for me and one of the things that kept playing out in the cards was a lack of balance in my life. Thisis true I do not have this ability to be grounded and balanced. The specific question I had for the cards was this. Can I get my life as a WLS post op back on track, at the same time i am a professional in the WLS, or do I need to focus on just being a good post op. The cards indicated that I am good at what I do, and that di do help people but that I do have conflict in being a professional, it takes a toll on me. As a WLS post op myself, I have to learn to let things go ( the lbs i have gained) and ask for help and allow it. If I do this I will be very sucessful. The middle cards indicated strength to be successful at both but not necessarily both at the same time. Food for thought. Not happy with the weight gain. Focusing on others allows me to not do the hard work I need to do. Maybe it is time to put the private practice on hold. We will see

Maura M.
on 12/19/10 8:06 am - Yardley, PA
Focus on you.  You are most important.  You need to be number one and Jason # 2 and others fill in after that.  Yes, you help people and that is awesome, but it should not be at the expense of yourself - you don't need cards to tell you that.  If you are not happy with yourself if impacts everything in your life.  You deserve to be #1.

Love,

Maura
Maura

gmom62
on 12/19/10 10:48 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Could not have said it better than Maura just did.  Take care of #1 (you) first and everything else will fall into place.

Cyd

Liz R.
on 12/19/10 8:08 pm - Easton, PA
You are the MOST important - what do you think - a "back on track" after the new year. I am almost 4 years out and really need to refocus. I see a daily post maybe? *hugs*
bvohl
on 12/19/10 10:12 pm
Nicole,

I TOTALLY AGREE with what Maura said! You need to make yourself number 1. That is what going through this journey is all about!! You didn't do the surgery for anyone else but you.
You are so worth it!! Take care of you and your hubby!! Then the others afterwards....just sayin!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Jayne
on 12/20/10 4:44 am - Swiftwater, PA

I must agree with all others.... we need to take care of ourselves first......

I am also refocusing on things and am energized about all the good that 2011 will bring!

Hugs!!!!

Nicole0216
on 12/20/10 4:47 am - Lancaster, PA
hey all I was going to run a telephonic back on track group
sometimes i think maybe i should offer up being a client in the group as well for a telephonic group fun by BSCI maybe instead of facilittaing we could all take it together
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views