Super Sunday Roll Call

bvohl
on 12/18/10 9:33 pm
Good Morning PA!!

Had  a great time last night with some GREAT friends!! I FINALLY got to try out my new mixer! I made a PB Banana bread and it turned out AWESOME!! I am hoping to do some more baking today. THANKS SO MUCH LYNN!!! I LOVE IT!! I feel like a real baker now!!

Today, I am up to take Dee to Hebrew School. While she is there I have some major straightening to do. I HATE when my house is disorganized!! I also want to bake some cookies today. Dee asked me to make some chocolate chip cookies (very nicely, I might add!) so as a good mom I will make a batch. I am also going to see my folks, haven't seen them in awhile so I better get there!!

I am taking a mental health day tomorrow, after the week I had this past week I NEED IT!! Nothing much going on at school now that the concert is over!! YEAH!!!!!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 12/18/10 11:07 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Beth - looks like everyone is sleeping in today. Have fun with your new mixer and baking today.

I'm going to attempt to finish my holiday shopping today - running out of money and that sucks but I think I have enough if I shop smart enough.

Saw the ortho surgeon Friday and he's pleased with how well my arm is doing. Now he wants to talk about my knees - my replacements are wearing out - I thought my lousy walking was due to my feet but it's actually my knees. They have been bothering me more but not nearly as bad as the first time I had them done but I guess they're wearing out all the same. The good news is that new knees now last 25-30 years as opposed to my current ones that were only good for 10-12 years and I'm sure carrying around almost 400 lbs on my current knees for 7+ years didn't help. All that being said I'm not mentally ready just yet it I guess that day is coming.

Well off to start my shopping. Wish me luck!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Nicole0216
on 12/19/10 12:56 am - Lancaster, PA

Hi Beth and PA.

We did not do any of the things we had planned for Sat due to my fall. We watched movies and sat around. I really hate missing things.

Today we are doing some cookie manking, sausage balls are being made.
Laundry etc. Getting ready for the week.

Love to you all

Lisa H.
on 12/19/10 1:37 am - Whitehall, PA
howdy... just got up around noon.. considering I got in at 4, I'd say I got a good "night's" sleep.

Great seeing everyone last night and then closing down Michael's with Tanya and Courtney.  The drive home was the worst part, but it wasn't too bad since Tanya stayed awake with me. 

I'm off to pick up Siehara.  Then we will come home and do the chore of the day so we can get it done.  It's her turn to clean the litter boxes and my turn to vacuum the apartment.  We are alternating weeks to make it fair.  Mr. Skecher has had a great impact on Siehara's debt.  She gets $$ taken off every time she empties his litter box and cleans it, so it is giving her the responsibility of doing it and bringing her that much closer to getting her electronics back.  

Other than litter duty, I have no plans for the day except to veg out.  I'm hoping to find something on TV that we can watch together.  Also thinking I'll break out some of her games to play with her at some point. 

I will cook dinner tonight because I have meat thawing out--not b/c we have to eat-- just b/c it's thawing and needs to be cooked.. lol..

Nothing else planned.  Have to be rested to get back to the grind tomorrow.

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 12/19/10 8:26 am - Perry, MI
Hi Beth,
I did not get to post this morning.  I overslept, missed church, and ended up spending most of the afternoon at my sister's, helping her decorate for the holidays.  She has not put up a tree since our baby brother died four years ago.  My niece came by to help us as well. 

Had a pleasant dinner at my ex's last night, except I sat between Mom and my son, and both had glasses of wine, and I could smell it.  I did resist touching the decadent dessert I took there.  I talked about the wine with my sponsor this morning.  I also talked about how my ex and his wife are planning their third trip to Italy.  When we were married, we could not afford to take such trips.  If I had not dug myself into terrible debt, I could afford more travel.  I want to beat myself up over screwing up big time.

Had fun watching the Eagles game with my sister and niece, and then I came home to put two loads of laundry in, and wash a sink full of dishes.  I am also going to scrub my bathroom, and finish filing. 

I am kicking myself over not getting to church again this week.  That is the second week in a row.  Argh!
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views