Jumping the Gun on Thursday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 12/17/10 6:54 am - Philadelphia, PA
How cool!!!  I will have to tell him to look you up as well.  Currently he's in the office Tues, Wed, and Fri.  In Jan that is probably going to be readjusted due to him teaching classes at both Chestnut Hill College and Holy Family University in their Systemic Family Systems programs on I believe Tues and Wed nights from Jan till May.

Hugs,
Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 12/16/10 6:43 pm - Whitehall, PA
Congrats on getting the job Trish!!! WOO HOO!!!!    

I bet this is just what you need!!

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 12/16/10 10:03 pm - Perry, MI
Thanks Lisa.  I am really thrilled to have this to look forward to.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 12/15/10 6:49 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Lynn... glad you are posting at all with your busy life.  I'm sure it will be great for Mike (and you) to get away for awhile.

Today has me working til 3:30.  Then, the hebrew school taxi will take off.. I'm going to hit the gym while she is there and do cardio and lower body stuff.

After hebrew school, we will grab something to eat and then head back to the synagogue to do some cooking for Saturday.

Then.. home to bed per usual..

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 12/15/10 7:29 pm, edited 12/15/10 7:30 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

I'm late getting up as usual. One of these days I will be on time for work....

Working half day today, have PCP appt this afternoon to go over blood work, it's time for my 3 month check up with him, and my quarterly B-12 shot.

After that not sure what is happening. We shall see what this day brings.

Stay warm hope everyone has an awesome day.....

Ida

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 12/15/10 8:28 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All!

I am SO THANKFUL that my entire family will be together on Christmas Eve, Christmas day is my parents, grandparents and us-  quiet but nice. Of course this year is extra special because it is Amelia's first!

Today is another busy day for me. Working until 4, stopping to pick up a few more gifts, then home to hang with Amelia. ANother blessing is that my Grandmother agreed to pick up my groceries for me this morning so that is one more errand off my list! I LOVE shop rite from home! I order the groceries online then just go pick them up.

I have the house decorated, now just to do the last minute cleaning. The presents are about 80% purchased, everything that I have so far is wrapped and under the tree. Still LOTS of cooking and baking to do, but I'll get it done at some point.

Oh question for you all - we are doing a pollyanna at work - it's a mix of men and women - our limit is about $20. I got scratch off lottery tickets and a $10 WaWa card - that sound ok? I didn't want to just get "Stuff" that someone will never use. Thought that this was a way to possibly get a bigger present! lol
dit657
on 12/15/10 8:35 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Those are great office gifts, Liz - we do the Yankee gift exchange in here and lottery tickets and gift cards are always traded several times - everybody wants them!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Liz R.
on 12/15/10 8:29 pm - Easton, PA
Nicole0216
on 12/15/10 8:32 pm - Lancaster, PA
Good Morning Lynn and PA we will forgive you for the head start.
I am sorry your husband is under so much stress, i hope he can get that break soon.

Today I am at home recuperating, i feel very guilty for taking off. I could have probably gone in but I am in a lot of pain, and I just dont feel like dealing with heroin addicts while on pain meds and in pain. My supervisor is a good person, but she is the type that takes any change in her day personally. She is not the best at making you feel like it is OK to take care of yourself, it inconveniences her and she is a bit of a control freak so she is not that gracious about it. I know that she does want me to do what is best for me, but she is not that good at hiding her annoyance at to what it will do to her day. That is on her though I Guess.

Going to go to the chiropractor and get a massage and take my meds and rest because I really do want to get better soon got lots of plans. 

Stay warm you all
dit657
on 12/15/10 8:43 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - I found a Christmas station on iTunes to play thru my PC - hoping it gets me in the right frame of mind. I'm struggling with that good old Christmas spirit this year - some days are good, some not so good. Altho I will interject here that a visitor to our office just came out and complimented me on all of the holiday decorations around the office - seriously, it looks like Santa threw up in here there's so much stuff! But everyone seems to like it so it's worth the effort.

I only have a few things left to buy and a good idea of what I'm getting so I should be done this week. I haven't wrapped a stinking thing yet, but Sunday is a 'free' day so I'll sit and wrap and get it all done. Struggling the most with hubby's gifts - I got him a cruiser bicycle so he can ride with me next spring/summer and he wants a good drill but other than that I'm really stumped this year.

This afternoon I have a retirement luncheon for a woman I used to work with, so I'll go to that then am heading out to do some shopping - the restaurant was too far from work to try and come back so I took a 1/2 day - my boss is in California so she was good with it.

My sister goes home today from her hip replacement surgery and I know she's ready to be out of the rehab. I ordered a huge turkey dinner for her from their local supermarket and my brother is picking it up Saturday and they're going to have a group over to celebrate her homecoming. I know her Thanksgiving wasn't the best so I'm hoping this cheers her up.

And that's my morning update - I think my biggest Christmas wish this year is WARMER WEATHER!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views