Jumping the Gun on Thursday Roll Call

jojobear98
on 12/15/10 9:14 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning all!

I am up, tired and feeling so overwhelmed! But, as goes my life! LOL

I had been eyeing up an eReader for y 12 year old and planned on getting it this weekend for him. But my car had other plans. It's going to take more than we thought to fix it so there goes my extra $$$ I had stashed for a few gifts for the kiddos.

Today will just be Laundry, dishes, and various chores since I work tomorrow night and the weekend is full of christmas activities with family and friends. So today, I want to try to "get ahead" of the game and get things done.

Hope everyone stays REALLY warm. This cold weather is making me grumpy!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

steffihope
on 12/15/10 9:22 pm - Philadelphia, PA
UGH!  Why does seasonal affective disorder happen every year?!?!  HA HA!  I am so stinking overwhelmed, I don't know how to get it all done and it has NOTHING to do with Christmas!  I was thinking that with Hanukkah over so early this year that I would actually be able to sit back and enjoy the holiday season - no such luck.  Leaving on a four day jaunt to North Carolina tomorrow afternoon - taking two sick days which normally would not bother me - but a Monday and a Friday just looks funny and I am always worried that it will come back to bite me in the ass.....Oh well - need to let it go and just enjoy the weekend with friends and celebrations and let whatever happens happen......

So - today is going to be interesting, work today and getting ready with work for two days while I am gone, was supposed to take Molly to the synagogue to meet with the Rabbi for her Bat Mitzvah - but there is no way to get this all done, so I am going to postpone that appointment, (Which was postponed due to the Rabbi last week....)  Then home for some packing, then have to get Emily to her school by 6:30 for her winter concert.  Hoping that will be over by 8:30 and then home by 8:45 to do more packing.  We are trying to leave the house by 9:30 tomorrow morning.  Still have not figured out the dog yet - my usual fell through and Larry is freaking out about paying someone we don't know to come into our house.....ugh!  MEN!  Anyone want to dogsit for four days?  She is wonderful and sweet! :)

That is my day - don't know if I will be around the next several days!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend if I don't talk with any of you!
(deactivated member)
on 12/15/10 10:37 pm
Good Morning, 

I am here at work today barely awake I had a left the house yesterday at 6:45 and returned home at 11:00pm. Long Day indeed! 

I worked a Christmas Party at this amazing catering hall in Northern LIberties last evening and OH MY! The whole event was top notch and the sushi was amazing. The food was intoxicating I just looked at all of and was in heaven.

Today I managed to haul my ass out of bed to make it to the gym for a workout and now in work but today is my Friday as I am off tomorrow and going to New York City with my girlfriend Sharon for the day for a Christmas girlfriends day.

Tonight going to do some house work then veg with the Den watch some tv then bed early. We have a busy weekend since we are having a open house this weekend. It is throwing my schedule off since I normally do it after the holiday but with them all falling on the weekend it does not work out that way.

Keep warm cause I am trying seems the small desk heater I bought for work keeps tripping the circuit so I am still in bundle mode but still cold. UGH! 

Life is good! 
bvohl
on 12/15/10 10:57 pm
Good Morning Lynn and PA!!

OMG! I DID NOT WANT TO GET UP THIS MORNING!! The day before my concert and I so wanted to stay in bed. Today is dress rehearsal this afternoon, then two concert performances tomorrow!! I have done this for so many years but it still is a pain in the a**!!! I cannot remember the last time I actually had lunch to myself! I think I will be calling out on Monday, I have so much to do and I am EXHAUSTED!!!!

Looking forward to Friday @ 3:00 when this nightmare will be OVER!!

I know it will go well as it usually does, but it just pure craziness!

Have a great day and bundle up!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 12/15/10 11:42 pm
Hang in there Beth it will all be worth it when you see them up there performing. Oh yea then smile thinming of hanging with our crazy butts this weekend! 
bvohl
on 12/16/10 12:06 am
Beth,

I LOVE hanging out with your crazy butts oh and the rest of you too!! LOLOL!!!

Looking forward to it after a very hard, long and exhausting week!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views