Wednesday Roll Call

bvohl
on 12/14/10 10:04 pm
Steffi,

It only took six months to get that picture taken! I am surprised you weren't banging down the doors at the DL Center to get that new SKINNY picture taken!!!

You know I love you!!

Have a great day! Looking forward to seeing you tonight(even if it is brief)

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

steffihope
on 12/14/10 11:58 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Turns out laziness overpowered the desire to have a skinny DL pic taken! :)
Nicole0216
on 12/14/10 10:50 pm - Lancaster, PA
where ya going to in NC, my home state
steffihope
on 12/14/10 11:58 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Flying ito Raleigh-Durham, staying in Winston-Salem - for a Bar Mitzvah.  Looking forward to it! :)
dit657
on 12/14/10 9:18 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - I thought I had dressed warm enough for work today but I'm about to turn on my little under-the-desk heater, Ida - I'm freezing! I was going to come more casual and wear a warmer hoodie - I should have. BRRRRR.

At work today - lots on my 'to do' list from a work and personal perspective - we'll see if I get it all done. First order of business is calling the car dealer and making an appt for my SUV because the tire pressure light is on but the tire is fine. Its warranted so I won't have to pay anything but its the hassle of having to get the SUV there, pick it up, etc.

Might run out to Kohl's tonight - then again might just stay in where it's warm and do my arm exercises then ride my bike! Leftovers for dinner so no cooking tonight. One of these days I'm going to have to start wrapping gifts, tho - but still waiting for most of them to arrive at the house.

That's it for me today - stay warm everybody.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 12/14/10 10:06 pm
Good Morning All, 

I feel like I have dne a whole day already and it is just 9am. I was up showered at 6 then had to get out of the house early for my annual GYN appointment. Finished there then headed Target. I freeze all day in work and yesterday had two hoodedies on and the hood on my head and still was cold so I went to buy a space heater for my desk.

I am leaving early today at 4pm because I am working a rare weekday DJ job since it is a friends work holiday party and they offered really good money so I took the job. My car is already pack with all my equipment and change of clothes ready to go. LONG DAY! 

Once home tonight will have to unload my car then fall into bed! 

Last night was sorta late night after the pre-op meeting sat talking with some friends in the lobby till close to 10:30 was a great evening of conversation.

To those making it to Barix this evening have a good support meeting! Cheer big for Dennis' birthday

Life is good! 
bvohl
on 12/14/10 10:12 pm
Good Morning PA!!

Trish- SO glad you got to that meeting!! Do what you have to do!!

Yesterday afternoon I saw Dr. P for the last time. She was very satisfied with my progress and said to keep on doing what I am doing! I have lost 65% of my excess weight!! I asked her if I could go for a plastics consult and she said YES! So, after the holidays that is what I am going to do! So looking forward to the next stage of this journey!! Then went to the pre op meeting since I was already there! There was ONE pre op and the rest of us were post ops! I think we all got there a day earlier than we should of That is ok. Came home, said goodnight to Dee. Watched a bit of tv then went to bed! Will this week EVER end??

Today is wor****il 3:30, then home to tidy up a bit because the house is a DISASTER! Being out every night really does a number on keeping up with the house. Rehearsals this afternoon for my concert on Friday! CANNOT WAIT TIL IT IS DONE!! Tonight is support group to celebrate our friend Maura's surgiversary and for some GREAT support!!

Have a great day! Keep warm!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

enasangels
on 12/14/10 10:33 pm - PA

Good Morning Pa,
Could someone please turn the heat up, I'm freezing (along with the rest of you)  Today is a catch up at home day.  Will get laundry done, some straightening up, etc.  Have 2 dzn more jars to make up for holiday gifts.  I can not get in the holiday mood.  I am just tired of life at this point.  5 more nites of taking care of the grandchildren, then I can head off to Tn. (although with the mind set I am in, is it a good idea to be there by myself??)  At least there will be peace and quiet for a while, and I put the tree up when I was there at Thanksgiving.  May pack some more of the stuff I need to take in the car.  (my daughter wants me to take the pack and play, the Christmas presents, and all the food we will need for a 10 day stay)  I guess she is only taking the kids,hubby and self in van.  I am not sure how all this will fit in car, but I was told I am one of the few people who can fit 10lbs of s**t in a 5lb bag.  Did I mention I already have a coffee table,three stools, and a card table in the car along with some of the gifts already?  Hopefully it will warm up outside to make this packing a little easier.
Have a good day everyone, try and stay warm.
Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views