Wednesday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 12/14/10 6:16 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning PA:

I'm up getting ready for work.  Nothing exciting happening today as far as I'm aware at this point.  We'll see what the day brings once I get to the office.  Today we have a dress down day - Yeah......  I get to wear my really warm boots, my feet might actually be warm without my little electric heater that is under my desk......Not quite sure why we have a dress down day today, but it will be nice considering I have my coding class this evening so I'll also be a bit warm walking from the parking garage to class.

Like I said, nothing exciting, working till 4pm, then have coding class till 8 pm.  Another long night ahead of me.  After class home to sleep......

Hope everyone has a great day - stay warm....

Ida

IdaMae

Laureen S.
on 12/14/10 6:31 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Ida, PA,

Enjoy wearing your realy warm boots and hope your class goes quickly.

Today is a workday, supposed to be a busy day and last night I slammed my big toe into the ottoman I use to climb in bed and OMG, ouchy, broke the nail and it still hurts like hell, not sure how shoes are going to work today. . .

Looking forward to seeing whoever is at Barix this evening and hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Patricia R.
on 12/14/10 6:46 pm - Perry, MI
Hey Laureen,
Is it possible you broke the toe?  I did that with my dog onetime.  Slammed my foot into his leg when he stopped short and I was barefoot.  Hurt like hell and I had it s-rayed.  Taped it to the next toe, and rested and elevated and iced it.

Stay warm.  Hope to get to Barix tonight. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Patricia R.
on 12/14/10 6:43 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida,
It is freezing out, so I hope you stay warm today. 

I did make it to my AA meeting yesterday.  I was going to hit the gym, but my gym bag had been in my car, and my workout clothes were too cold to wear, so I did not get there. 

Today, another AA meeting, then the gym.  I also have some phone calls to make, and some filing to work on.  I totally emptied my filing cabinet and am reorganizing it.  I feel overwhelmed at times, because my organizational skills are so lacking, but I am determined to finish this.

Hope everyone stays warm.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 12/14/10 7:13 pm - Whitehall, PA
Good for you for getting to your meeting.. now do it again today AND get your butt to the gym, too. 

My tracker

hers 

Lisa H.
on 12/14/10 7:20 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Ida.. stay warm.. This is definitely the time of year I'm glad I work from home and don't have to go out in the bitter cold so early in the morning. 

Working til whenever.. 3:30-4ish..

Dinner

Tonight, Siehara has a band concert.  So, we'll be headed over to the school around 6 so she can be there on time and I can sit there bored for about an hour until the concert starts. 

From there, home to play on FB and then bedtime.

My tracker

hers 

Chopper1
on 12/14/10 7:47 pm
 Good morning Ida/Pa,

Man it is COLD outside.  Windchill is 8 degrees here in Northern Jersey.  Yuck!!!

Holiday work lunch today so it should be a good day.  Always nice to get out of the office for a couple of hours.  Then leaving early for more doctor's appointments.

I hope everyone stays warm today.

Bundle up!!

Geoff
:-)

Florida is sounding nicer by the minute.....lol

Liz R.
on 12/14/10 8:12 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All

Amelia had another rough night so Mommy is running on fumes. REally stinks because after she goes to bed I have so much to do I can't go to bed early. I am at wor****il 4 then stopping at kmart, getting gas and home to run around like a crazy lady. Having a housefull this weekend and I am SO not ready!
jojobear98
on 12/14/10 8:47 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning all.

Along with most of you, I am freezing my behind off. I had to get gas this morning as I was taking my son to school and well, from now on, it is officially Johnny's job to pump the gas for my car when it is below 50 degrees! I am done!

Little ones are still sleeping, my 11 year old is home with the sickies. So today will most likely be chores, chasing the little ones around and telling Sawyer NO, over and over as I know he will ask to get on the internet, and well, if he's too sick for school, he is too sick to play online.

I still have Christmas shopping to do. So I may pick up a few things later this evening after dinner. Otherwise, just hanging at home with my family.

Hope you all stay warm and have a wonderful day!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

steffihope
on 12/14/10 9:11 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Ida - glad you will have warm tootsies today!  I am at school, no additional children hanging with me this morning. She may still arrive, but as of now - just me and my protein shake!  Well - there goes that - just got the callthat she is on her way up....oy! 

Anyway - another day of running....after school I need to get my drivers license picture taken.  From there headed to the hair salon for a MUCH needed brow and lip job and some new make-up - then again, a much needed hair coloring....turns out that I AM going gray.....Do you see what happens when you have been married for as long as I have!  Then tonight I am going to TRY to make the support group meeting tonight.  I want to be there for Maura's big day!  I am leaving for North Carolina on Friday morning so I really HAVE to get this done today....Just crazy!!!!!!  After support group I am going home to start packing.  There are just NOT enough time in the day!

Hope your Wednesday is not nearly as wild as mine!  (good thing I am not still feeling depressed...ha ha ha!  - still fighting it!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views