Anyone have info on Dr. Andres Castellanos, M.D. from Hahnemann in Philly?

KELLY R.
on 12/14/10 1:52 am - PA
RNY on 04/04/12
Me again folks.... ok, so after doing some research it turns out that our new insurance plan will only cover me 50% if I go through with Barix Clinics in Langhorne and I just can't afford that.  My hubby works at Hahnemann and of course if I stick with one of their hospitals they'll cover me 100%. 

The surgeon there is Dr. Andres Castellanos, M.D., and I was able to find some feedback on him (all positive), but I was wondering if any of my OH friends have had him or met with him?  I haven't been able to make my consult appt with him yet.

Thanks guys!!

Peace & Blessings... Kelly                                             

HW 292 / CW 191 / GW 130

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 12/14/10 3:03 am
He's handsome.  He doesn't follow up on his patients, he's in it for the money.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

BariatricBSN
on 12/17/10 12:26 am
I actually resent the comment that Dr. Castellanos is "in it for the money" and "he doesn't follow up on his patients."  Having worked with him for now 2 years, I can assure you that Dr. Castellanos is not "in it for the money."  The follow-up in the Hahnemann program far exceeds the typical follow-up in other programs.  I'd love to know where you got your misinformation, "Happy to be in Wonderland."  You obviously have never met Dr. Castellanos or any of his patients.  Kelly, I would encourage you to call the office at 215-762-4664 for an appointment.  You will LOVE Dr. "Caring" Castellanos and the staff at The Center for Surgical Weight Loss at Hahnemann!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views