Sunday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 12/11/10 9:30 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Rainy Morning all;

My computer is finally usable.  Been on the phone with Dell since 7am.  They finally remoted into my computer and installed everything that was on here originally.  I am sooooooooooooo computer illerate.

Yesterday had an awesome day in the city with Bri.  Saw the Dickens display at Wanamakers (Macy's) and the Christmas display in the main courtyard of the building.  It was very crowded so next year we'll both take off a weekday from work.  Went to the Christmas Village by city hall.  OMG, found lots of traditional German stuff that I remember from my childhood. 

Hope everyone has a great day....Off to do homework now.

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 12/11/10 11:25 pm
Good Morning Ida,

Glad to hear that the computer is usable....sounds like it has been a real pain in the a**!!

Today we are laying low. Dee is sick, she got up in the middle of the night and joined us in bed. She is coughing and has a runny nose....tis the season I guess. So, no going to see my family today!  I am still trying to recover from all the fun we had on Friday night!

That is pretty much it.

Have a great day.

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 12/12/10 12:49 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida and PA,
I overslept this morning and missed church.  I did walk the muttsky, and ran out to Wawa to get a newspaper.  I had subcribed to the local paper when I first moved here, but my paper kept getting stolen.  So, it is easier to run to Wawa to get it.  I need the coupon for AC Moore to get something for a cookie gift I am making.

Today, we are celebrating my sister's birthday, which was yesterday.  She wants dinner at Whole Foods in Plymouth Meeting, so we are driving out there.  She and my sis-in-law plan to do some shopping at the mall.  I am coming home to clean and walk the dog again.  I have no money to shop with, so I am being a party pooper after we eat.

Tonight I will be watching the Eagles game.  I missed the last game, the Thursday night one, because my daughter does not get the NFL network, and that was the only way to watch it out in Michigan.

Hope everyone stays dry.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Maura M.
on 12/12/10 1:03 am - Yardley, PA
Goooood Morning PA,

I am finally feeling a bit better this morning - still not out of the woods, but actually feel like I have some energy, so today, we will be playing catch up.  Hoping to get a tree (in this icky rain...) - we will start to decorate the house today at least.  

I tried making colored sugar with the sugar substitutes today - tried maltitol and splenda - neither worked.. am going to post and ask if anyone knows a substitute that holds up well to coloring in another post...

That's all for today - back to work tomorrow - we have folks in from sites in Italy, Spain, France and England this week for software testing, so it will be another crazy week.

I have a 1/2 day tomorrow as I have my 1 yr checkup w/ Dr. P midday :) then hoping to catch up with friends for a burger (1/2 price burger night :)  )

TTFN,

Maura
Maura

dit657
on 12/12/10 1:22 am - Boothwyn, PA

Good morning all. I'm up but moving slowly today. Just don't have any energy right now - hope it kicks in soon.

Had a nice evening last night with our neighbors - went to dinner then back here to play dominoes. They didn't stay late - 10:30 - I cleaned up and went to bed and fell sleep until 3:30 - woke up and could not get back to sleep. Around 5:30 the dog started crying on and off but would get back in bed, finally at 6:30 I took him out and after 5 minutes of moseying around the yard he finally piddled then ran back in (he hates the ran) - well, after 2 minutes in the bedroom I realized he had pooped somewhere, and boy did he poop. Only saving grace was that he went in the bathroom (good dog!) on the file floor so it was easy to clean up. Finally after that we all settled down and I fell back into a good sleep until the phone rang at 8:45 and it was my sister, then I went back to sleep til 9:30.

So now I'm doing laundry, made a big crock of chili and am going to make some baked apple crisp later. I really need to start my Christmas cards so I may settle into the dining room and do that.

Enjoy the day - back to work tomorrow.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Shannon O.
on 12/12/10 2:12 am - Reading, PA

spent most of the morning yelling at Lorelei to pick up her toys so we can put up the Christmas tree... sometimes I just hate Jeremy... he came down and told Lore he was putting her hair things in the trash and she started to pick up... grrrr... he really just put them in his pocket but she doesn't know that lol...

We didn't make it to church today... We weren't going to take AB because of the marks that were still on her face... all of them are gone now except one... if it was our old church we would of gone because well they know how crazy our kids are lol.. but at a new one yeah... we will wait lol...

But I also got a pot of chili going to in the crock pot... used stew meat, fire roasted tomatos, tomato sauce, onions, garlic, and chili beans... was going to put some black and white beans but I can't find the cans of them... lol...

So maybe by the end of the day the tree will be up lol... I hope lol...  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views