Manic Monday Roll Call

gmom62
on 12/12/10 11:24 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
Hello Trish and PA,

Trish - I do hope you get to your meeting today.  Sounds like you need some reinforcements to help get you thru this.  Keep your head up!

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to Denise, Pam and Karen.  Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Today I am not working.  Took the day off to go with my husband to his follow-up appt with his heart surgeon.  I know if I don't go, I'll get told, I'm fine, everything is good.  Yeah, ok!  He is having a CT scan done first then his appt with the surgeon two hours later.  We will be at U of Penn Hospital for a few hours. We are taking the train into the city, which I love.  It's cheaper than driving and parking and it's only about a 15 minute train ride opposed to a 30 minute drive.

Hope everyone has a good day.  Stay warm.

Cyd

Patricia R.
on 12/12/10 11:25 pm - Perry, MI
Thanks for the encouragement, Cyd.  I am going to be sure to make my meeting today.  It's a rough time of year for a lot of reasons.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views