Annabelle... Liz's etc...

Shannon O.
on 12/11/10 9:43 am - Reading, PA

Well the swelling on her head has gone down a lot... so we might be able to see santa this week after all... for those that missed I was trying to strap her in to Mia's high chair and she stood up and took a nose dive into the tray and the toy on it... but she won't let me go near her head at all... if you point to her nose she says Owe... lol.. it is still swollen some but not as nearly as bad... she is now curled up on the couch with me rubbing her tummy and doing her happy growl lol... silly kid! 

And Lorelei made me try on all the clothes from today for Jeremy... and Jeremy agrees my boobs look awesome in the red shirt... and he about fell over that I brought home dresses and I looked good in them lol...

He even said he should of gone with because he got bored and didn't know that Liz was making chicken meatballs and peanut butter balls lol...

Thank you all that helped with the aftermath that was Annabelle and the coats and other clothing items... you all ROCK!!!

Hugs!

Lisa0719
on 12/11/10 10:09 am - PA
sorry I missed it!!!  sounds like you all had an adventure called Annabelle?  Have a very happy holidays to all!!!

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Decolady
on 12/11/10 9:30 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Oh, sorry to hear that Annabelle got hurt!  She is such a cutie, I enjoyed holding her for awhile.
alittle110
on 12/11/10 10:11 pm - Bucks County, PA
It was so nice to meet you and my new friend Annabelle. I hope she feels better today.

Shannon O.
on 12/12/10 1:49 am - Reading, PA
Well the mark under here eye looks like a hicky lol... I hope it is gone by Friday lol... that is when I was going to take them to see Santa at the KOP mall lol... but all the other marks are gone... but she still won't let us wash her face lol...

Liz R.
on 12/12/10 7:50 pm - Easton, PA
awww!! so glad that she is feeling a little better! You could always put a little concealer on before santa! lol
Shannon O.
on 12/12/10 10:46 pm - Reading, PA
but see that would mean that mommy would have some... and mommy doesn't lol... no concealer or foundation lol... stuff makes me feel icky lol... now eye make up... got a ton of lol... and then yesterday afternoon a big nasty dried blood clump came out ugh that was gross lol... but she finally stopped picking at her nose lol...

Jayne
on 12/12/10 11:15 pm - Swiftwater, PA
oH NO.. my BFF  took a tumnble?  glad to hear she's doing better.... And, yes, the red shirt rocks!
Shannon O.
on 12/13/10 4:22 am - Reading, PA
omg funniest thing ever... the guys here don't know where to look today because of the shirt... cracking me up to no end mahahahahaha!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views