Liz's tomorrow

Shannon O.
on 12/10/10 3:38 am - Reading, PA

Ok, this time last year I didn't really invest in any clothes since I was breastfeeding etc... I also hoped that the weight would start to fall off again. Well, now I'm in a pickle... I don't have a winter coat in my size.  I was given some last year but they are too small (saving them just in case the weight starts to fly off) and my old coats I gave away to charity.  Does anyone have an old coat they don't need... I'm in a size 22/24 (still grrr)...

Also, if anyone has any dressy time work clothes in those size... I'm interested... since the new upper management came in they have complained in general about how people dress.  They would like us to dress up more.  I am fine most of the time but there are other times where it just doesn't happen at all lol... I finally had some extra money but the microwave broke and now Annabelle has out grown all of her shoes and her winter coat and her Pjs lol... so mommy needs to spend that money on her....

Thanks all...

Lisa H.
on 12/10/10 4:09 am - Whitehall, PA
I think I have something I can bring.  Let me take a look.

My tracker

hers 

Shannon O.
on 12/10/10 5:56 am - Reading, PA
Thanks sweetie

chelebeth
on 12/10/10 4:39 am - Danville, PA
Shannon  I have coat and  some other clothes that might work for you I will bring them tomorrow.
 CHELE    .....Nothing changes if nothing changes....
Life is short ...forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, 
laugh uncontrollably...
and never regret anything that made you smile.

Shannon O.
on 12/10/10 5:54 am - Reading, PA
Thank you soo much!

Decolady
on 12/10/10 4:54 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
I will check my clearance rack for those sizes, I can give you anything off that rack for free and bring it tomorrow.

Deb
Shannon O.
on 12/10/10 5:10 am - Reading, PA
What kind of clothes do you take there because I could trade ya if you like... I still have a lot of my old bigger clothes because I can't find anyone to give them too.  Some still have the tags on them (aka my mom bought me stuff and it isn't my taste or didn't look good on me lol)... If I remember I can bring them into you tomorrow at Liz's... I also tried to give them to a woman's shelter but they didn't have anyone that big lol...

Decolady
on 12/10/10 5:39 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
I take upscale plus size, 14 and up.  "Mall Brand" or better, no Walmart/Kmart/Target brands.  But anything else in like new condition.  Clothes, shoes, purses, accessories.  No need to trade, you get half of what they sell for.  The stuff on the clearance rack was left by consignors to be donated.  I don't have any coats, but I found one suit, a blazer, a dressy top, jeans, dress pants.  I'll bring them tomorrow.

Deb 
Shannon O.
on 12/10/10 5:56 am - Reading, PA
A lot of what I have from my bigger days is Ulla Popkins, Lane Bryant, and some other brands... LOVE Ulla stuff!

Decolady
on 12/10/10 10:06 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Ulla & Lane Bryant are fine, bring them along if you want and I'll set up an account for you.
See you tomorrow!

Deb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views