Anyone from Erie area? Or even the Pgh area?

ccnt80
on 12/8/10 1:52 pm - Erie, PA
Hi all! I am pretty new to this site and slowly finding out where stuff is. My name is Kimberly I am 30 years old. I am 5'10", down to 315 from 341 and am scheduled for laprascopic RNY on January 10th, 2011 at Magees in Pgh, PA. I am from Erie, PA but would never let those surgeons touch me here in Erie. I am looking for friends in the Erie area or even down in Pgh. Thanks:)
DianeMarie
on 12/8/10 7:53 pm - Delmont, PA
 Hi!  Nice to meet you.  I'm from Delmont PA.  I had my lap band surgery Nov 5, 2008 by Dr Anita Courcoulas at Magee Hospital.  Glad you found us.  This is a wonderful place!

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
ccnt80
on 12/8/10 11:09 pm - Erie, PA
Thanks for the welcome:) It looks like you got great results! I am getting really excited, it was 8 weeks until surgery now about 5, and it is really starting to drag by or I'm just really impatient lol.

DianeMarie
on 12/9/10 12:27 pm, edited 12/9/10 12:27 pm - Delmont, PA
 I remember thinking it was taking forever too.  Now I'm two years out.  You will be on the losers bench before you know it!

Diane

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
spazzdak
on 12/9/10 3:09 am
Hi!!! I'm from Warren and had my surgery in Erie. I had RNY and today is my one year surgiversary! Check out my post on the Thursday thread...

Good luck with your upcoming surgery!
"Life is too short to buy cheap fabric softener."  ~ favorite quote by my favorite genious!

ccnt80
on 12/9/10 11:51 am - Erie, PA
Happy One Year Surgiversary, you look great! I will peak at your Thursday thread.

ccnt80
on 12/13/10 11:18 am - Erie, PA
Thanks for all the tips. Greatly appreciate it!

ccnt80
on 1/7/11 10:59 am - Erie, PA
One small bump in the road. My pre-op blood work showed a high white blood cell (WBC) count. It was 14000. I find out I have a sinus infection so am on antibiotics for that. They rechecked it Monday and it had come down to 12000, So I am hoping when I get to the hospital THIS Monday at Magees it will be down within normal limits and I can have my surgery. I'm not done until later in the day. I don't have to be at the hospital until 10:15am but I am READY!! :) :) :) I was a bit emotional and crying earlier in the week. But have good support system that has been helpful, and now I am excited and peaceful.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views