Thanks for the support

Patricia R.
on 12/9/10 9:06 am - Perry, MI
I want to thank everyone for the kick in the pants and support and encouragement today.  I did get to my AA meeting and I am so grateful for the support you all have given me.  I have been in touch with my sponsor, and I am working my steps diligently.  Laureen is right on with why I want to drink.  I am an alcoholic.  It's what I do...alcoholics want to drink. 

Again, thanks for all the love and encouragement.  You guys are awesome.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 12/9/10 10:07 am
Trish, I didn't get to post earlier today but am proud of you for making the meeting.

So....do you go again tomorrow? :-)
kgoeller
on 12/9/10 11:16 am - Doylestown, PA
Trish,

This is the first I'm online today, so didn't see your earlier post until just now.  Kudos to you for recogizing and taking the courageous step fo publicly acknowledge your struggle.  And kudos for getting to that meeting and working it with your sponsor.  Hugs and support coming your way, as we take it a day at a time, a meal at a time, a minute at a time.

Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views