Wednesday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 12/7/10 10:09 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida and PA,
Sorry to hear about your computer troubles.  I was there a few months ago, and I bought my son's laptop for a song. 

Today has me heading to the pulmonary function test I was supposed to have yesterday.  My alarm did not go off and I overslept yesterday.  After that, I am heading to an AA meeting.  I went to one yesterday, and it really helped me. 

Then, it is home to finish decorating and cleaning.  I love my Christmas tree, and want to finish the decorating.  This is my first Christmas in this apartment, and I am enjoying decorating it.  I moved here the day after Christmas last year, and was surrounded by boxes for weeks. 

I hope everyone stays warm.  My thoughts with those of you in the part of PA getting the lake effect snow.  Stay safe and warm.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/10 10:15 pm
Good Morning,

Here in work and already was at the gym. Counting down the hours till I get to go home. Tonight I didn't take out anything for dinner so we will see what happens but it will be quiet as my Aunt is having her grandson pick her up today to go home. I am really going to miss her I tried talking her into staying one more day since well Thursday night Dennis & I will be going away for a mini getaway this weekend.

Last night I ran an erradn then came home made dinner for all of us took a shower settled in curled up on the sofa with Dennis to watch Charlie Brown. I am on a peanuts kick this holiday season. Then it was not long before we went to bed.

So tonight we will see what is on the agenda maybe packing for the weekend so we can just go tomorrow when we both get in from work.
bvohl
on 12/7/10 10:19 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!!

Ida- I have to agree with Swede! Smack him over the head!! I would call Dell and complain about the poor service you got!

Today is a half day for students and professional development for us! Yippee :-( Maybe I can catch up on some sleep! LOL!! After work, picking up the child and going to get our hair cut, then homework, dinner, bed. 

That is pretty much it!
Have a great one.
Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Cherish F.
on 12/7/10 11:13 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Morning y'all,
Feeling moderately better than yesterday. Not 100% but definitely better. Crazy dizzy still. Bent over to pick up an ornament, got dizzy and pitched forward and cracked my head on the windowsill. No damage, just a whap.
Went home at noon yesterday and spent some quality time on the couch with my blankie and my *****cats.
Woke up for dinner and Charlie Brown Christmas. Never gets old!

Plan to take it easy today at work then home to crash out on the couch again.
Have a great day everyone.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views