Wednesday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 12/7/10 6:58 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

Well yesterday at the dentist was okay.  Spent a couple hours in the office getting things straightened out, molds taken etc.  Things are moving along quite nicely.  

Waiting for Dell to come repair (replace my hard drive) was another story.  I can say I will never purchase another Dell nor will I ever suggest that anyone I know purchase a Dell.  Repair guy was supposed to be at the house 1pm, 2 pm I phone him.  His reply was I'm sorry what time is it, I say 2, he tells me he'll be to the house in 1/2 hr.  3pm, Dell phones me, asks how my experience was with the repair service.  I reply what repair service, I'm still sitting here waiting for his to show up.  Their reply "did you call him".  My reply "of course I've phoned him which by the way I'm the customer I should not have to stalk your repair people".  He calls me again I'll be there in a half hour, that would have been 4pm, what time does he finally knock on my door 6pm.  So nothing I needed to run out to do yesterday since I was home got accomplished.  I did not make it to Jeanes support group meeting.  

I have a hard drive in my computer however, still no computer that is able to be used.  I expected this to be in the exact same condition that it was the first time it arrived, the tech sitting in my kitchen told me for him to install the computer back to how it was when it arrived at my door - he'd have to charge me because it was not part of his work order, or I can call his company to have someone come out for a fee or call Dell and see if they will send someone out to install all the applications/software or whatever all that crap is called.

Gene seeing how frustrated I had become (which is extremely unusual for me) told me he will take care of the rest of the computer problem tomorrow when he is working from home.

Today, I'm working till 4pm, then I have my coding class till 8pm.

Hope everyone has an awesome day....

Ida 

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 12/7/10 8:19 pm - Whitehall, PA
Good morning sunshines....

working til 3:30ish

Bat Mitzvah tutoring

get Siehara's meds filled while she is at tutoring

drop Siehara off at Teen Center

Yoga

Pick Siehara up from Teen Center

BED!!!!!!!

My tracker

hers 

swedeville1
on 12/7/10 8:34 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Well Ida, I would have picked up the computer and smacked the tech over the head with it and then I would have said "hey, it looks like your head broke my computer, since its your fault im sure youll be fixing it for free!"  What an ass!

Today I work till 330 and then head home to pick up the children from school and then home to monitor homework and do some chores around the house.  It seems that the maid must be off sick or something cause the house is a wreck.  Jett has b-ball practice tonight so I will have to get him there and back.  Jen is going out with her girlfriends for some x-mas dinner thing.  Im sure she explained it better than that to me but I wasnt really paying attention.  It looks like a double dose of daddy tonight for the kids.  Im sure they will be ok with it, they like me better anyway. LOL

Swede 

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Liz R.
on 12/7/10 8:43 pm - Easton, PA
Goo dMorning All!

I hate dealing with crap like that - good luck Ida!

I am at work today until 4. They are building a new men's bathroom so it is a construction zone right outside of my department. Yesterday they were jackhammering out the old concrete - they are finishing that today - JOY!

At lunch I want to run out to Wegmans to pick up a few things and get lunch, after work home to hang out with Amelia and my Grandmother.
jojobear98
on 12/7/10 8:50 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning all.

I am awake, but groggy. Just took some Dayquil and hope it kicks in soon.

Today I am running around with my mom, as we look at places for her to move. It's not my idea of a fun day when I am not feeling good, but I will pack plenty of tissues and cough drops. LOL

This evening, I think it will be a quick dinner then taking Sawyer to Walmart. He's been asking to go for 3 days and I keep putting it off.

Then, bed and sleep I hope!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

dit657
on 12/7/10 9:02 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - at work and feeling pretty good this morning. Last night after dinner I did my arm exercises and then I actually got on my recumbant bike and rode it for 20 minutes - hey, its a start - seemed like forever since I've been on it so it felt good to get my legs moving again.

After my little work-out I made 3 centerpieces for our work christmas party/dinner Friday night - I'm not the best at those types of things but I think they came out okay.

Ordered a bicycle for my husband for Xmas yesterday - we never got around to getting him one last summer and sadly I never used mine either, but it was my last birthday gift from my mom and I think there was some mental thing going on there - but now we'll both have bikes and can ride together. I'm excited about that.

And that's it for me today - this afternoon is PT, then home for dinner, then another ride on my bike. Might wrap some gifts - see how I'm feeling.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 12/7/10 9:15 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Ida - I kinda like Swede's Idea of breaking the computer over the guys head.....just for ****s and giggles! :)  And....I have always been a Mac person.  After the original iMac years ago I went with a PC - HUGEST mistake - couldn't wait for that damned computer to die - which it did relatively quickly BTW and I am back with my awesome newer iMac - and a MacBook for me and a MacBook Pro for my son.  Hubby has a regular laptop - of course - it has issues...whatever, live and learn!  Good luck!

I am sitting at school, enjoying the warmth that my yummy oatmeal gave me this morning.  Waiting for my students to arrive for a fast-paced action packed half-day.  Then we have the PLEASURE of professional development this afternoon.  Looks like I will be finding my happy place! :)  Tonight I am hoping to head back to the pool, may actually LISTEN to my body and not get so damned stuck on, "DOING A MILE"  so I don't have the same pains I had on Monday.  Also, there will be PLENTY more stretching today as well.  Nothing else planned tonight.  yahoo!  Last candle of Hanukkah, hanging out, opening presents and a lot of nothing...well, there are ALWAYS grades to do....UGH!

Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday!
swedeville1
on 12/7/10 9:24 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Dont forget to stretch your torso this time, knucklehead!

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

steffihope
on 12/7/10 9:37 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Whew.....THANK GOOOOOOOODDDDDDD - you reminded me...the memory of the pains from Monday have already faded......
bvohl
on 12/7/10 10:16 pm
Steffi,

I have Professional Development today too!!!

Oh well!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views