Sweatin Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 12/6/10 10:43 pm
This morning I was up at the gym to meet with my trainer well I was 18 minutes in on the treadmill in the throws of cardio before my trainer showed up I just looked at him with a look said sorry I am finsihing my cardio. I will talk to you when I am done! I then did 25 minutes on the treadmill then 17 on the bike.

I stopped to talk to him when I left he can not do Thursday morning asked if I could do Wednesday at 7:30 that is a stretch forme 7:30. When I signed up I stressed I want to be in there early and was it a problem. I was told no but it seems to be a problem at this point.

When I left the gym none of the other trainers were in so I will be stopping by tonight on my way home from work to talk to someone about switching trainers. It is not personal it is business.
kgoeller
on 12/7/10 1:14 am - Doylestown, PA
Good for you, Beth!  It's important to work with a trainer who sees your goals and needs as being the important thing in the relationship and takes it seriously!

I didn't work out this morning because I'm heading to the gym after work for a trainer appointment.  Now that I've finally "recovered' from last week's appointment with him, I can't wait to see what he has in store tonight.  Yikes!

Karen
(deactivated member)
on 12/7/10 1:30 am
Thanks Karen, I can tell you 2 years ago I would put up with it and not say anything to not ruffle the feathers. I feel at this point I was more then patient and fair with him,

Good luck tonight with your work out! 
gmom62
on 12/7/10 1:30 am - Clifton Heights, PA

Hello,

I haven't been posting lately.  Too stressed with work and busy at home doing more work.  BUT, I have been working out every day.  In fact, my husband just said to me last, "why don't you just take a break from the gym?"  I told him absolutely not.  I'm fine.  In fact, I'm working out my stress.

Today I did 30 minutes on the elliptical then the upper body machines as well as 50 crunches then a good stretch.

Cyd

kgoeller
on 12/7/10 11:35 am - Doylestown, PA
Quick update - great workout with the trainer tonight, preceded by 20 minutes on the elliptical. 

K.
Lisa H.
on 12/7/10 12:14 pm - Whitehall, PA
didn't end up babysitting so I was able to get to Pilates!! 

I really love that class!!

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views