Home from Michigan

Patricia R.
on 12/5/10 11:27 am - Perry, MI
I am home from a busy, intense week with the Munchkins.  It was a good trip,a nd I think I lost weight, BUT, I am struggling with my sugar addiction big time.  HELP. 

Just wanted to let you all know I am home, and will be responding to Roll Call this week.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 12/5/10 9:19 pm
Welcome home Trish!

I am not making a holiday trip to MI this year for the first time. We will be in FL - which will be great, and we had planned to take a vacation at Christmas for a full year.

BUT....now I realize that my daughter will be moving (probably to Denver) during 2011, and there won't be a family celebration as we have always had it for many years. Truthfully, with my mom in her 90's, we may not be able to do it ever again. And that makes me a little sad....the transitions of life. It looks like Skype will be our best option to see the kids when they get together.
dit657
on 12/5/10 9:19 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Glad you made it home safely and had a great time with the little ones. Now that you're back in your own space it should be a little easier to fight the suger monsters...and hey, there are worse monsters out there than sugar, so if that's all you're struggling with that's a good thing! Welcome home.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views