Baby It's Cold Outside!

DianeMarie
on 12/6/10 2:22 am - Delmont, PA
 When I was heavy I was always warm.  I could go outside in freezing weather without a coat and it never bothered me.  Now after all the weight loss I'm always cold.  Even on summer nights when the sun goes down I get cold.  What do you all do to keep warm now that the extra coat of fat is gone?

Diane

I

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
bvohl
on 12/6/10 2:28 am
Diane,

I drink ALOT of warm beverages...decaf coffee, tea, SF hot chocolate. They seem to keep me more warm. When I am at home I snuggle under a throw on the recliner!

Hope that helps!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Cherish F.
on 12/6/10 3:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Diane -
I'm in the same boat - freezing all the time! My mom calls me a chihuahua.
At home I have an electric lap blanket which is great for watching tv. At work I have a small space heater under my desk and I actually have a pair of fingerless gloves for when I'm really cold.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Liz R.
on 12/6/10 7:06 am - Easton, PA
heated matress pad and Pam swears by the flannel lined jeans from LL Bean I think it is!

Mostly I just layer up :)
lynnc99
on 12/6/10 9:10 am
I"m with LIz - we just got a heated mattress pad and it is terrific! I also have a heated throw for the couch (Sunbeam brand from Costco), and layer my clothes. I got cold last month in FL when it went "down" to 70 degrees. Such a good problem to have!
Decolady
on 12/6/10 9:46 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
I was just saying this today, I am so COLD!!  Wearing lots of layers!

DianeMarie
on 12/6/10 11:45 am - Delmont, PA
 I appreciate all the replies.  I have a king size heated waterbed that I adore!  I also use heating blankets, snuggies, sweaters & such!

I have to take my sons to walmart tonight at midnight to get the latest expansion to World of Warcraft.  Already I'm dreading the thought of going out because its only 18 degrees.  Probably be even colder when we leave in a hour.  I'll make sure I'm layered up.  I can't believe I am admitting this but there are times I enjoy my hot flashes!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views