Sunday Roll Call

dit657
on 12/5/10 12:52 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - taking it easy this morning after my two busy days. The visit with my brother was great. We all went to breakfast yesterday then they continued on with their travels.

The big family party was crazy fun with tons of little ones running around. The big wow moment of the day for me was walking up to my brother-in-law and him not knowing who I was!! He said 'omg you lost THAT much weight?' - he had seen pics of me on FB but still didn't know me. It's been a while since I've a big wow moment and it was great. We had 40 people there and hubby and I crashed last night. He woke me up around 9:30 to go to bed.

Today is laundry and making something for dinner and that's about it for me ni had thought about running over to Xmas tree shop but I think that'll wait til one night this week.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bethmal
on 12/5/10 1:39 am
RNY on 12/26/17
Hello there PA!  Life certainly has a way of taking twists and turns, huh?  I am still recovering from my hip surgery and going to physical therapy twice a week but I am off of the crutches!  Yahoo!!  I have met a super man.  He has completely swept me off my feet.  Life is good in this part of Maryland.  Hope you are all doing well.
Beth

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

pennykid
on 12/5/10 2:10 am - PA
Exciting!!!  Good luck with the new man!!!
Julia              
Nicole0216
on 12/5/10 4:57 am - Lancaster, PA
yay cant wait to meet him...you need to be swept off your feet so you can give your hips a break
pennykid
on 12/5/10 2:03 am - PA
Hi all!

I realized this morning that I've been away from OH quite a bit lately, so here I am.  We're at the beach this weekend.  We needed to close the storm windows and make sure we were ready for winter, and also do a little metal detecting.  We brought a friend with us, so it's a not a relaxing weekend.  (Not for me anyway---doing all the dishes and clean-up.)  Tried to do some detecting on the beach today, but it's just too cold and blustery, not to mention the snow flurries, so I had Paul bring me home.  The boys are hunting, and I'm enjoying some quiet time.

Have a great day!!
Julia              
Decolady
on 12/5/10 6:36 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Nicole, so sorry I couldn't make your purse party today, I hope it was a success.  I just have so much to do on my weekend!  After being home for over a year, working full time is stressful!

I had a wonderful WOW moment at the grocery store, ran into a friend I hadn't seen since before surgery.  She was gushing about how I looked, and her husband didn't even recognize me at first!  That was so cool.

We got a lot of Christmas shopping done this weekend, and I found a recipe for SF cookies that I am going to make for Liz's on Saturday.  Hope to see you all there!

Peace,

Deb 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views