pulled pork recipe????

Lisa H.
on 12/5/10 9:07 pm - Whitehall, PA
Ok, I have a pork butt... lol..

I want to make pulled pork.  I need a recipe please!

My tracker

hers 

Liz R.
on 12/5/10 9:11 pm - Easton, PA
VERY easy. Pork butt in the crock pot, add a little apple juice -maybe 1/2 a cup (if you don't have apple juice you can use water). Salt, pepper and garlic powder and cook on low for about 8 hours until it is falling apart. Shred and add BBQ sauce of your choice.

Enjoy!
Lisa H.
on 12/5/10 9:14 pm - Whitehall, PA
I knew you'd come through! And, I've had yours so I know it's yummy!!

Thanks Liz

My tracker

hers 

Shannon O.
on 12/5/10 11:28 pm - Reading, PA

another fave for us is use half a can of french onion soup by campbell's and then half a can's worth of apple juice/water...

Another idea is if you want something more tropical is this: 1/4 cup of OJ, 1/4 of pineapple juice, rub in some worshie sauce, and then rub down the pork with black pepper, garlic pepper, and onion pepper, and then slice up some onion, scotch bonnet peppers and then let it cook slow for 8 hours...

futurefitnhappy
on 12/6/10 9:57 am - PA
I like to sprinkle/rub liquid smoke all over the outside, then season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.  Wrap tightly in 2-3 layers of foil and bake low and slow in a baking dish.

Keep the roast in a bowl or baking dish to catch the liquid when you unwrap the foil.  Pull the meat apart with two forks and mix it with the juices.  You can also add a little broth flavored with a little more liquid smoke to give it more of a barbequed flavor.

Enjoy!
Deborah
HW 258/ PSW 245/ CW 165.8/ GW 131.5 (HighestWt/PreSurgWt/CurrentWt/GoalWt)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views