*** Saturday Roll Call ***

steffihope
on 12/3/10 8:39 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GOOD MORNING PA PEEPS!  Sorry that the title is NOT that exciting - I am out of craetive juices as of late.  Wanted to send my condolences to Nicole and Jason on the loss of their beloved cat Sparkle!  Being a pet lover, I understand the pain and deep sadness when losing a pet.  My heart and strength are with you both! 

Had an amazing evening last night with the entire family....doesn'thappen often - so I am going to live trhough it for a while!  I am getting ready to start my weekend in which sleep willbe hard to come by: I am off to have breakfast with some amazing people - then the Barix for Support group - which I so totally need, (As always!).  From there home to get the girls ready and off to their dance recital.  Molly then has to change to go to a Bat Mitzvah directly from the recital.  Leaving with Emily after her perfomance to head to a dinner downtown with some woman whose life was saved at an event because of Larry and his partners doing their job.  Very sweet - Emily is also joining us.  Then home to collapse and then back out to pick up Josh at the synagogue from an event that I am still not sure how he is getting to, then back home and out again to get Molly at midnight from the Bat Mitzvah.  With any luck, Larry will do the late night stuff as I have to be at teh synagogue early tomorrow for a teachers' meeting.......tomorrow - more crazy.....said teacher's meeting, hebrew school, another dance recital and then home for about 30 people for a hanukkah celebration.  Anyone want to come over?  Enough latke's for all! :)

Hope your Saturday and Sunday are amazing and wonderful and you are starting to feel in the holiday spirit!
dit657
on 12/3/10 9:23 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning. We're up and getting ready to head out to breakfast with my brother and his gf. After that they're heading out to York to visit his daughter and her family. Our visit was a short one but great.

Today will be busy with the family holiday for my husbands side. Tomorrow we rest!

Still fighting a cold and sore throat - not sure if I'm winning yet.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Nicole0216
on 12/3/10 10:08 pm - Lancaster, PA
Good morning all. I cried myself to sleep last night it is so hard to lose a pet but even harder I think to be the one to make the decision and hold them while they take their last breath. I thank you all for your kind words. Jason has been amazing through this whole thing so lucky. He even created a new color for his bed stand app called Sparkle, he created it from a picture of her eye color. Now she is downloadable, keeping her close.

Today I am doing better, been up already making PB balls, chinese new year cookies etc. We will be going to the Pet Expo today I know weird timing. Then we have a holiday in the evening to go to. I was supposed to work today but thankfully a co worker stepped in. I Dont know how I could manage my face hurts LOL.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. Glad you got some family time sefii
IdaMae D.
on 12/3/10 11:10 pm, edited 12/3/10 11:13 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning Steffi;

I'm just getting up it's 10am - not normal for me. I had planned to be up normal time today to get at least 2 chapters of my reading done so I could make it to the Barix support meeting today. Instead I will be reading and writing for Monday's class. Gene is preaching tomorrow so I must be in church, no skipping church to do homework tomorrow.

Gene is seeing clients today. Saturday's for a systemic family therapist are busy, it is the only time the entire family is able to see him during school months. Makes our weekends suck but he loves his profession and I love seeing him so into this. It's been a long time since I've seen him so fired up about his profession.....

Last night my daughter called and asked me if I'd make baked ham for Christmas dinner and bring it to her house. She is starting a new job on Monday and will be working the day after Christmas so she asked if I minded having the festivities at her house. Is that a silly question or what, my house is a battle field with boxes and nothing in place preparing for renovations, I won't be responsible to clean up after all the cooking and people - I'd be crazy not to agree to "just" bake the ham

I'm going to coordinate with my oldest to see what baking she will be doing so we dont' duplicate now that I've given her all my WLS recipes and she's experimenting now.

Hope everyone has a great day....I'm off to start reading those 4 huge chapters in my Organization of Managed Care book so I'm prepared for Monday's class discussion....

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views