Thursday Workout

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/10 10:05 pm
Was at the gym bright and early this morning... Did 15 minutes on the treadmill to warm up then did workout with trainer (who was 10 minutes late) today was legs then did 3 miles on the bike.

Whew! Feels good.

I do like my trainer but seriously need to make a move. He canceled me on Tuesday then was late today. We all have issues but his issues are effecting me at this point.
(deactivated member)
on 12/1/10 10:19 pm - Eastern, PA
60 minutes on the elliptical, par for the course.

I love my ipod.
Lisa H.
on 12/1/10 10:24 pm - Whitehall, PA
definitely time to move on to a new trainer.. it is affecting you.

I've been working out and posting in roll call..

I'll go to the gym for pilates tonight! 

My tracker

hers 

kgoeller
on 12/1/10 10:43 pm - Doylestown, PA
Morning, Beth - seriously, get a different trainer.  It's unprofessional and you need someone you can rely on to motivate you and keep you on track - that's hard to do when the trainer is unreliable.

Got to the gym this morning and did about 35 minutes of hard cardio on the elliptical, then about 10 minutes of yoga-based stretching.   I have a personal training appointment tonight, so didn't want to overdo it this morning, as he usually kills us...  but he focuses on strength/agility/flexibility rather than cardio, so it should be good.

Karen
alexanw1
on 12/3/10 12:18 am - Morrisville, PA
Beth for sure get rid of him, and maybe a few steady workout buddies rather than another trainer. You might find working out with other woman would be more supportive and less of a hassle than having to wait for some boss to lead you. Think about it. Willie
alexanw1        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views