Tired Thursday Roll Call

pennykid
on 12/3/10 9:56 am - PA
Hey Steffi! I just saw your reply. Thanks for thinking of me this week!! I'm back working at Pfizer for a few months, helping to prepare submissions that go to the FDA. I like the group I'm with and have also run into a few friends and former coworkers. I'm going to try getting up earlier so I can get some exercise in. Maybe try doing 30 minutes in the morning and again after work.
Julia              
Maura M.
on 12/2/10 6:42 am - Yardley, PA
It will kick in to high gear for you I'm sure!
Maura

IdaMae D.
on 12/2/10 8:33 am - Philadelphia, PA
Are you working at coding or taking a coding class to go into coding in the future?

IdaMae

pennykid
on 12/3/10 10:51 am - PA
Ida, I'm working in pharmaceuticals right now, but I'm tired of temping and always looking for jobs. Many years ago, I did medical billing and a little coding. I figure I was good at it and can live anywhere and find work. I'm planning to start AHIMA's online course once I settle back into the routine of working.
Julia              
(deactivated member)
on 12/1/10 10:01 pm
Good Chilly Morning,

Thursday ahhh I welcome you. Boss is leaving half a day so it will be quiet afternoon but suppose to have a visitor stop by for personal reasons. Will be good to see Kimmie and Jimmy! 

Was already up packed lunch and at the gym this morning tonight we are going to take Aunt Mary out to dinner to a local place, I told her only if she takes a nap this afternoon. She is looking forward to going out. I also think while sh elikes being with us cause we are company for her she is also missing her own house. She is up to walking with just a cane as of the other day per her surgeon. 

Once home will settle in to watch Big Bang then Eagles game! 

Life is good! 

dit657
on 12/1/10 10:05 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - Back at work after getting a little 'bonus' 1/2 day off yesterday due to the power going out in our complex - boss closed the office at noon - power never came back on until 3:15. So I took advantage of my afternoon off and got my nails done, then went to PT. Home, made dinner, then did nothing the rest of the night - I've been fighting a minor sore throat and feeling like I want to get a cold - don't need that right now.

Tonight will be some light cleaning to get ready for my brother's visit tomorrow - I'm excited to see him and his gf. They're only staying the night but it beats not seeing him at all on his trip north.

And that's about it for me today, other than my OT post about Kaity...she's on my mind very much today - she's sort of a frail little thing and is terrified of needles and hospitals, so this is really hard on her, and its my step-daughters only girl, and the youngest, so you can imagine what a basket-case she is right now.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Nicole0216
on 12/1/10 10:57 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hi Ida good luck with school.

Today I overslept so I am feeling kind of grungy at work. Busy day, then the dentist and tonight we have tickets for the opening night of sound of music. We have good friends who are Fulton Employees and they share them with us alot.  I am excited I am sure Jason could take it or leave it. We have the after party to go to as well but luckily we are both off tomorrow.

Sparkle is not doing as well more vomiting, not eating and still no poo. Follow up tomorrow with the vet but I am not getting a good feeling about it. Hope you all stay warm today.
swedeville1
on 12/2/10 12:14 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Good morning Ida and pa friends!

I got into work late today, around 10:00 so I will have to work till around 8:00 pm to make up the difference.  I have been working ten hour days this week because I will be taking tomorrow off and I dont have much time off accrued due to my surgery complications.  Oh well, gotta do what you gotta do.  My appointment today was with my surgeons office.  It was my 3 month follow up but it was a month late cause they are so busy and couldnt get me in until today.  When I met with the P.A. she kept asking me how I was feeling and if i was having any problems with vomiting or diarhea.  I was like "no everything is fine and i feel great."  She eventually said that the reason she was asking was because I had lost 30 pounds in two months and that knid of weight loss isnt normal.   I said I was fine (which I am) and she dropped it.  When I first heard that it was only 30 pounds I was a little bummed but her comments put it in perspective for me.  Now im feeling good about it.  I know the weight loss at this rate wont last forever so Im gonna ride that train as long as I can.  I am 40 pounds away from my goal!  This is so amazing to me!  Its hard to explain how much my life and health has changed since I had this surgery. 
Side note: I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror yesterday and as I was stretching i noticed this bone thing at the bottom of my rib cage poking out.  I reached up and touched it and I was like "what the **** is that?!?!"  Well it turns out that its the bottom of my sternum!!!  Holy **** I forgot I had that bone! HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Cherish F.
on 12/2/10 12:36 am - Philadelphia, PA

"Side note: I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror yesterday and as I was stretching i noticed this bone thing at the bottom of my rib cage poking out.  I reached up and touched it and I was like "what the **** is that?!?!"  Well it turns out that its the bottom of my sternum!!!  Holy **** I forgot I had that bone! HAHAHAHAHAHAAH"

Hi Swede - I love that this happened to someone else!!

Around my 3 month mark I was out with family and put my hands on my hips… and felt my hip bones. It kinda freaked me out, because I honestly never knew they went up that high. Which could make me sound like an idiot, but it’s true! Now, I have a habit when I’m in bed that night of running my fingers over my hips bones. Love, love, love that I can clearly feel them!

~ Cherish

Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

swedeville1
on 12/2/10 2:18 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Wow Cheri****hink you made me blush!

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views