Tuesday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 11/29/10 6:55 pm - Lancaster, PA
Wow some of you late nighters didn't get this started today?? 

I have a busy day, I am working and then I have two people to see in my private practice, and then tonight my back on track phone meeting, Apprehensive becuase I am behind, but I cannot let that stop me.

The kitty is getting better each day, still no spontaneous poo, but we will see. Crossing our fingers and praying for poo.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and that you find something to be thankful for.

I am thankful for my husband who is just as crazy as I am
Lisa H.
on 11/29/10 7:06 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning Nic.. I'm up and working.  This time it is not OT. Busy day today..

I have to work a split shift because TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We go before the master of divorce at 10:00AM!! I'm hoping this is the end!!!  My lawyer called me yesterday asking for more paperwork that we didn't know about.  I was able to get it together, so I will bring that with me today.  Siehara helped me pick out a great, professional looking outfit that also looks DAMN GOOD on my new body!!! I haven't seen him since I left, other than at my father's funeral over a year ago.  So YUP! Gotta look my absolute best!

After court, back to work.  Then, we are taking Skecher to the vet at 3:30 for an exam just to be sure all is well with him.  He seems ok, but I'd much rather know for sure before I give the final commitment (not to mention the carrier) to his previous owner. 

From there, we have to drop him back off at home and then run Siehara to Hebrew School.  While she is there, I plan to hit the gym in Bethlehem for cardio and then pick her up and head back to Whitehall for Pilates.  I am liking this sequence on Tuesday/Thursday and would like to do it as often as possible.

Hopefully, it will be an early night tonight.  I am thankful for our new kitteh and the happiness he has already brought Siehara and me.

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 11/29/10 7:27 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Lisa,
I will pray that all goes well today for you as you go before the Master of Divorce.  I remember how freeing it was the day my divorce was final....
Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 11/29/10 7:29 pm - Whitehall, PA
Thanks Ida.. though we have lived apart for a year and a half, I just want that paper that says it's over.  I also want the $$ I am entitled, but that is a different story.. LOL

My tracker

hers 

shoutjoy
on 11/29/10 7:23 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hello all,

I hope someday we all can meet.  Wouldn't that be awesome! 

Today is work, errands, try to pay some bills and then Open Mic at Olga's.  Today will go quite fast me thinks.

I want to join the Wellness Center at the hospital but I don't know if we will stay here or move to another town.  I hate this time of uncertainty. 

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

IdaMae D.
on 11/29/10 7:26 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Nicole;

I'll pray for poo along with you for your kitty. 

Today is work till 4pm, then I should go to the gym but I'm exhausted.  Late night last night getting home from class. 

Gene sees clients today at the MHC, then tonight is private clients so I'll see him tomorrow morning when I wake up for work.

Hope everyone has an awesome day....

Ida

IdaMae

Chopper1
on 11/29/10 7:28 pm
 Good morning Nicole/Pa,

I hope all is well.  I too have a busy day with a lot of meetings and a vendor coming in for 2 days.  My Mom is out of the hospital thank goodness and seems to be doing pretty good.

One of my closest friends in the Allentown area goes to the dr today for a progress report on her cancer.  I am pretty nervous for her today and hope she gets some good news.  She has sure been through a lot in the past year and a half.  Not a fun battle.

I have been trying to get back in the swing of things with the gym.  Going very slow and not nearly doing what I did before the car accident, but I did make it to the gym on Sunday and yesterday, so I do feel great about that.  Managed to walk 3 miles on the treadmill.  It sure is nice to get some exercise into my routine again.  With all the physical therapy, doctor's appointments and work, it is difficult to find the time, but I am trying.

I hope everyone stays dry on this rainy day today and has a great day.

Enjoy.
Geoff

dit657
on 11/29/10 9:03 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - glad to hear Sparkle is doing better - sucks not being able to poo.

I'm at work - woke up around 3:30 with a sore throat and stuffy head - took a tylenol and went back to bed but didn't fall asleep for a while. I think I'm just exhausted and now that we're heading into December events are really kicking in. I may have to resort to a Tylenol PM just to get a full nights' sleep tonight.

Started PT again yesterday for my left arm - they added some new exercises and stretches at the end - I'm a bit sore today but its still better than it had been.

Tonight will be gift-wrapping for all the presents for the great-grandchildren for our family party on Saturday, and for the Yankee gift exchange that we do with everyone else. This year my husband's brother and sister are coming - he hasn't seen them in 10+ years - we're honestly not sure why because we only live about 20 minutes from them, so I'm sure hubby is happy they're coming.

That's my day today - hope everyone has a great day. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 11/29/10 9:39 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Nicole!  Hoping for poo in your future.  (this just sounds soooo silly! :))

I am sitting at work thinking about all the things that I have to do this week and feeling so totally overwhelmed.  After school today I have Hebrew School and then tonight is Confirmation Academy.  Still haven't planned for tonights classes.  I HATE not having a set curriculum.  so NOT what I am good at!  Also, tonight, Emily has rehearsal for her synagogue choir group.  There is a performance on Thursday AND Friday and then again next Tuesday.  OY VEY!  I really need to push Hanukkah back one more week.  While I have all the gifts for the kids, I do NOT have them wrapped yet and therefore have no idea what order I am giving them in.  

Also, tomorrow morning is Emily's report card conference.  Then get to work and have to get ready for my students parent conferences.  I still have to get the folders together of their work.  I am guessing that I will NOT be going out to lunch tomorrow and getting to school VERY early to get all of that done.......OY!  I have been out of so many products and have not had the time to get over to my hair salon to get them - and my gray is soooo pretty (NOT) I need to get my hair colored....oh yeah - and there is this crazy thing called a BAT MITZVAH coming up in just 2.5 months.  Invitations need to go out in the next 2-3 weeks.  I am pretty on top of the addresses - the list just keeps getting bigger and bigger - so much for the small gathering becuase we are headed to Israel....ugh!  I need my mom!  However, still haven't figured out the food thing......whatever.....it will all sort itself out in the end right?!?!

Sorry to vent - I guess I just started and you all know what happens when I start thinking....always a big mistake!  So - what am I thankful for?!?!?!......time would be something that I am thankful for when I get it!

Have a GREAT Tuesday all!
(deactivated member)
on 11/29/10 10:07 pm
Anything I can do to help you with the kid or such? If Larry is working and you need help on car duty let me know or to watch the little one let me know. I am here for you girlfriend.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views