What is the deal with Dreamfields Pasta?

(deactivated member)
on 11/29/10 1:22 am
Cyd,

I have gotten it at Pathmark and Acme along with ShopRIte. It is in a black box if that helps you look for it. Also lots of markets will carry something if you ask them to stock it.
dit657
on 11/29/10 2:36 am - Boothwyn, PA
My Giant (in Delaware) doesn't carry it either, but Acme and Safeway too. And look up - in my experience it has always been on the top shelves in the pasta aisle. Happy Hunting!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Maura M.
on 11/29/10 9:26 am - Yardley, PA
Dreamfields is low in digestible carbs, they have a count of net carbs and a count of digestible carbs.  I had done some research and found that they give instructions not to overcook because then not all of the carbs are "protected" from digestion. Some of the sites also said that you should not cook it in advance and let it continue to absorb moisture.  Yes, everything has stupid rules - I have used it many times and am fine with it - I use the elbow too - I just make enough for one meal for Mark and I.

enjoy your mac & cheesies
Maura

Pam Hart
on 11/30/10 12:30 pm - Easton, PA
Hi!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
steffihope
on 12/1/10 9:28 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I have only JUST seen this - wonder why I didn't get an email saying that you posted - weird - so....HI! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views