Fabulous holiday wow's

gmom62
on 11/28/10 7:44 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
Every Thanksgiving we go to my SIL's in VA. Now with the exception of my mother and father in-law, I have not seen my husbands siblings in months.  They all know about my surgery.  Well, they were just full of compliments the entire time!  It was great!  My husbands family has known me since I was in grade school so they know I've struggled with my weight my entire life.  They are very happy for me and encourging me to "keep up the good work".
This morning I went to Planet Fitness as usual.  If you've every been there, you'll know that you have to check in with the folks at the front.  Your more a # and a face to them then a name.  Well this morning, I walked in.  Said hello as pleasantly as possibly at 5am.  I showed the guy behind the counter my keychain i.d. #.  I start to walk away and he calls me back.  I'm thinking, oh great, my payment didn't go thru and now I owe them money.  He says to me, "I just want to tell how great of a job your doing."  He continues, "Have you seen the picture of yourself when you first started here?" I told him no, but I'm sure it was horrible.  Well he turned the screen around to show me a person I almost didn't recognize as me.  He says, "You are really doing a great job.  I see you hear everyday and you look great." And as I left, he gave me a thumbs up!    NOW THAT'S HOW I LIKE TO START A MONDAY!!!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!!

bvohl
on 11/28/10 10:34 pm
AWESOME WOW'S!! You should be smiling all day today!

Thanks for sharing!!

Keep up the good work!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Cherish F.
on 11/28/10 11:44 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Cyd -
First off - I love you and could not be happier for you.
Second - woo hoo!!! You rock!!!! You are the woman!!! You are the cat's meow!! You are... ok, need more coffee to come up with anything more.
~ Me!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

kgoeller
on 11/29/10 12:16 am - Doylestown, PA
Cyd,

That's wonderful and it's such a great and validating feeling when a total stranger (well, a non-family member at least) volunteers such a positive bit of feedback.  Savor it!!!  You've worked hard for it and you deserve it!

Karen
dit657
on 11/29/10 12:26 am - Boothwyn, PA
Man, every Monday should start like that!! Congrats on the fantastic WOW moments - you've worked hard for them so savor and enjoy each and every one!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
pennykid
on 11/29/10 1:21 am - PA
Those are awesome WOWs, Cyd!!! 
Julia              
Maura M.
on 11/29/10 9:31 am - Yardley, PA

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

Pam Hart
on 11/30/10 12:28 pm - Easton, PA
FANTASTIC wow moments!!!  Congrats!!!!!!  Way to start ringing in the holiday season!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views