Saturday Roll Call

Maura M.
on 11/26/10 10:36 pm - Yardley, PA
hoping everyone is nursing their ailments today...

Ugh.. we slept on the couches last night - I slept well, but have a bit of a stiff neck this morning...

am under the covers, watching tv, catching up on fb with a kitty cat on my lap - getting the shower soon - have to go to the dentist to get my permanent cap, then hope to hop in to JC Penneys to see if they have any more of the fabulous armoires that Susan got one of...  per pricing online, it looks like the sale is still on..

then home to do the outside decorating with Mark - we love holidays!

That's it....

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

Nicole0216
on 11/26/10 11:18 pm - Lancaster, PA
can only imagine the christmas decorations now that i have seen the house at Halloween
dit657
on 11/26/10 11:45 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all. I just realized that I had a 9:30 nail appt so I guess I missed the boat on that one. Long weekends and my brain turns to mush.

I've started my holiday decorating. Still not moving as quickly as had hoped but I have Xmas music on so hoping that gets me' in the mood. Right now just feeling a bit disorganized. Len is out shopping for the great-grandkids for next weeks party. I'll spend one entire night wrapping.

Well I better get moving because elves aren't going to magically appear and decorate this house!

Kathy.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views