Catching Up

DianeMarie
on 11/25/10 9:24 am - Delmont, PA
 I'm sorry that I haven't been around posting much.  Those that know me know I spend a hell of alot of time on facebook.. heh.

My 2nd surgiversary was November 5th.  I've been at or below my goal weight for over a year now.  Recently they removed all the fluid from my lap band because it was too tight.  I've gained back 10lbs and I've been hovering at 133 for awhile now.  I'm very happy with that weight.  On December 17th they will do another upper GI and then put half the fluid back into my band.  I'm trying very hard not to go crazy and gain too much weight while I have less restriction.

I'm scheduled for a carpal tunnel surgery on Tuesday.  I'm more nervous about that than I was for the lap band surgery itself.. weird .. I know.  Maybe because I'm so much smaller now and feel vulnerable.

I want to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving.  As always feel free to add me as a friend on here or facebook.  I do have a twitter account but I rarely us it.  There is no real time for twitter since I have the facebook addiction..heh!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Patricia R.
on 11/25/10 8:51 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Diane,
You are a success I think about with lap-band surgery.  I am glad you posted.  I follow you on Facebook.  You will be fine with your temporary situation.  Try to stay the course, and up your exercise. 

Happy Thanksgiving.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 11/26/10 1:23 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi stranger!! Any surgery is scary but don't let the carpel tunnel go because it can cause permanent damage if not taken care of. Wish you all the best with that. Congrats on your weight loss - awesome!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views