Thoughts & Prayers PLEASE!

DianeMarie
on 11/25/10 9:26 am - Delmont, PA
 You certainly have something to be extra thankful about this year!  If you need anything please let me know.  I'll try my best to help!

Love, 
Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
jackie j
on 11/25/10 11:46 am - Glenmoore, PA
That's a terribly shocking situation.  My prayers are with you and yours.  So happy no one was hurt; I'd call that a Godly intervention that you had the boys.  PTL.

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

bvohl
on 11/25/10 12:27 pm
Jodi,

WOW! I am so glad that your boys and your ex are okay. Things can be replaced but people cannot!! We are here for you....

((HUGS)) to you and your family!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

enasangels
on 11/25/10 6:53 pm - PA
Jojo,
So sorry to hear of this terrible situation.  There was some Divine intervention going on here for sure.  Anything that would be helpful to you, please mention it on here, as all want to help.  My thoughts and prayers are with you ex,your boys and you and your family.  Will have this situation and family lifted up in pray at my church.
Hugs, Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

IdaMae D.
on 11/25/10 9:40 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Jo Jo;
prayers heading out for you & your family.....
Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 11/26/10 1:19 am - Boothwyn, PA
Jo I'm just catching up and am so sorry to hear about this but thank God nobody was home. If anything is organized for your ex to help him out pls ler me' know and I will gladly chip in.

Thoughts and prayers going out to all.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
LindaScrip
on 11/26/10 3:19 am
sweetie I've said this a trillion times things can be replaced people can't thank God the boys are ok and your ex wasn't home sorry for the house catching fire but it can be replaced but certain things like pictures and such can't so my advice is to create new memories and be so grateful to be alive.  You are in my prayers and thoughts.  Take care.
jojobear98
on 11/26/10 4:21 am - Gettysburg, PA
Again, thanks everyone!

Jamie is doing better. The insurance company has stepped up tremendously!

Normally, we have a 50/50 custody thing going on so we each have the kids equally. while this is going on, Jamie must stay in a hotel until an apt. is found for him to live. The house is deemed unsafe and will have to be torn down and replaced.

He is sad but a little excited about the planning. It's a catch 22 for him. The home was over 100 years old, an old farmhouse, and something he's put alot of his own work into. On the other hand, an old farmhouse is constant renovation, upgrades and work.

He's trying to be positive. Johnny  I are doing all we can to help him with storage of salvagable items, cleaning things up, and so forth.

The boys are a little better. It's tough for them. However, we are all working together to make this work.

Jamie was able to replace the wardrobe he has at his house for the boys and himself. I, of course already have things here for them. As far as gadgets and games and toys, I am MORE than happy to send some over to their dad's when possible! We have too many here anyways! LOL

I appreciate all the thoughts. Our crazy messed up family of me, Johnny, Jamie and the kids, are grateful for all thoughts and prayers and we are thankful everyone is safe and healthy!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Pam Hart
on 11/30/10 12:10 pm - Easton, PA
I just wanted to add my support thought and love through all of this.  Let me know if you need anything at all!

P
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Lisa0719
on 11/26/10 5:49 am - PA
Jo Jo,

So sorry to hear about this.  In July my I got a similar phone call but it was my daughters house burning down.  She has 4 kids.   They were not home but the house was/still is unliveable.  They ended up in a 3 bedroom apt that the insurance company is taking care of and now after almost 5 months and endless back and forth with the insurance company, they should begin rebuilding in the next 2-3 weeks. 

It was very tragic and the first week or so we were all in a fog, but it seems kids are very resilient and there is excitement in starting fresh.  They are able to make some changes that they would have liked to have done but never would have been able to do in the near term. 

Take care and if you/your ex has any questions about the process, let me know. 

Lisa Mc

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views