Happy Thanksgiving!!! What are YOU thankful for??

Nicole0216
on 11/25/10 12:21 am - Lancaster, PA
Happy Thanks giving Liz you are definately on my thankful list. You chris and Mia make me happy.

1. Thankful for my husband who has taken me the way I am in good times and in bad.
2. my family even though they drive me nuts lol
3. safe travels and the means to have a nice wedding and honeymoon in vegas
4. my new life and new body
5. knowledge i have gained about myself
6. my job
7. my friends old and new. We felt so loved by everyone this weekend even across the country the love of our friends was felt let me tell you. I am blessed to know you all and love you very much
8. sparkle being home who knows for how long but she is
spirit56
on 11/25/10 3:14 am - Philadelphia, PA
Liz,

Thanx for posting this.  I wasn't in the right frame of mind yesterday to post but I would like to now.

I am thankful for:

-  this surgery which has given me a new lease on life

-  the supportive people I have met on this board and at Barix(a big part of my
                       successing is due to them)

-  my sisters, mother, nieces and nephews - crazy as they are, they are my family

-  my health

-  Dr. Boe and the nurses at Barix for the great care and support I got

-  my therapist

-  my spiritual director

- my job and my students (they drive me crazy some days but I love them)

- my friends

-  my God who never cease to amaze me - this relationship is the most important
                       one in my life - I am grateful for God's fidelity to me and my fidelity to God

Hope that your Thanksgiving is great Liz.  Take care.

Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views