Monday Roll Call

spazzdak
on 11/21/10 10:45 pm
I spent the weekend prepping the kitchen for Thanksgiving cooking. Defrost freezers, clean refrigerator, clean out all the kitchen cupboards and find all the containers with matching lids for leftovers. Purge any thing that has no match...same with sippy cups...etc. My kitchen is now ready for me to tra**** in one fell swoop of baking and cooking.

The rest of my free time was doing some shopping. I found awesome sales at Bon-Ton and picked up some nice dressier but still casual outfits and boots. Oh, and I got my hair done, sadly, I had to get bangs. I've lost so much hair and the regrowth is poking out everywhere. I have a whole set of 1" bangs under there. It'll work for now.

The day is playing out like this...3 daycare kids now...2 are napping and one is sucking on my water bottle. I've got lots of dinner rolls to make. Some wheat and some more white. That's the hardest for me...I LOOOOOVE homemade rolls.

That's all! Have a great one PA!
"Life is too short to buy cheap fabric softener."  ~ favorite quote by my favorite genious!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views