Sensato products

Shannon O.
on 11/19/10 11:19 am - Reading, PA
I went to order more of the sugar free stuff by Sensato in the brown bag and all they have is the stuff in the silver bag on netrition's site... Amazon that also used to carry it doesn't have it either... anyone else know of a site to get it... I'm out and need more...

Shannon O.
on 11/19/10 12:20 pm - Reading, PA
it is called- Sensato Maltitol Crystals... I can't seem to find it anywhere at all now... what the heck...

Maura M.
on 11/19/10 2:35 pm - Yardley, PA
you can get 5 lb bags of maltitol from bulk foods.com...  not sure of the official brand.
Maura

bvohl
on 11/19/10 3:42 pm
Yeah Shannon,

I know you can because Maura got me the big bag of maltitol. Now I am baking more....

Thanks Maura!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Shannon O.
on 11/19/10 8:35 pm - Reading, PA

well, I ended up ordering from neitrition's site because I needed more of that protein bread...  I ordered Nature Sweet Crystals and Smart Sweet Xylitol sweetener, Powdered... Never used either before... so I wonder how they will do lol... but next time I will get the malititol from that bulkfoods.com site...

kgoeller
on 11/21/10 8:35 am - Doylestown, PA
Shannon,

nature sweet is maltitol... i use their brown sugar sub and their powdered white, as well as their maltitol honey-flavored and vanilla-flavored syrup.

Xylitol is not the same as maltitol.  You can't caramelize with it and i haven't used it too much for baking - more for cold recipes.  But let me know your results.

I haven't had any trouble finding sensato's products before - perhaps they have discontinued their maltitol products?  It seems so, given that sensato.net no longer lists them.  As long as they don't discontinue their choc chips, as they are my favorite!

Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2677 views