Fantastic Friday roll call!!

Patti M.
on 11/18/10 10:17 pm
Morning Everyone!

Nicole, we're sending out positive vibes for Sparkle! Best to have her at the vet where they can monitor and take care of her. Have a safe trip and a wonderful wedding!!

Busy day on tap for me. Wor****il noon, heading to Social Security to take care of some stuff for my Dad. Then provided SS isn't busy (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BE BUSY!!) I'm headed to NJ to see Hailey (and her mommy) for a bit before Lisa and I leave for a vendor show where she will do her 31 stuff. Should be fun cause 31 has really cool stuff (yes, that's a plug! LOL!!) Anyway, it'll be a late night, but a fun one. TGIF!!
gmom62
on 11/18/10 10:38 pm - Clifton Heights, PA

Hello Lisa and the rest of PA,

Lisa, as a mother of 3 I would go for the daughter/mom time.  They grow up sooo fast and before you know it they are on their own.  Then it takes more coordination to spend time together.

Today I'm at work till 5.  Then food shopping for next week and the holiday.  Tomorrow I'll be trying to get the house in some kind of order.  Since my daughter moved back home, she brought stuff with her that we do not have room for in our garage.  So she's going to share a storage unit with her sister in-law.  She can't possibly get her stuff out of my house quick enough for me.  It's kind  of everywhere, the diningroom, my office, the laundry room.  Even out on the porch.  It's drving me nuts!

I'm still working on a project for work.  So I have a laptop from work at home with me so I can put in some OT at home.  I'll be doing some of that this weekend too.  With the husband still not working, I'll take any OT I can get.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Jena B.
on 11/18/10 10:50 pm - Baden, PA
Good Morning PA!
TGIF....however, it's my Sunday and I have a 26 hour work weekend...I get exhausted thinking about it, to be honest! I've been MIA but I've made a promise to myself that I'm going to try and get back on the boards.  I've gotten slightly discouraged with a little bounce back weight and medical issues, but I'm not going to let that get me down!

Have a Great Day everyone!!!!
High / Surgery / Current / Goal
252 / 232 / 157 /

Lisa H.
on 11/18/10 10:58 pm - Whitehall, PA
Well look who came out of the woodwork... it only took you a week since I spoke to you to get your ass on here..

But, you're here and posting and have a hella weekend coming up. 

We discussed your bounce back you skinny ***** and just remember where you were.  You just posted your before pic on FB.  Stare at it for awhile and realize how much better off you are now in all ways.

LOVE YOU Surgery buddy!

My tracker

hers 

spazzdak
on 11/18/10 11:08 pm
Holy crap! Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK!?!?! Did not realize that til Alexis pointed it out. So much to do! Working from home does that I guess. No concept of the actual date.

I've got a nice peaceful house of sweet kids today. Just 4...the baby's sleeping and the other 3 are 1 and 2 year olds and they're playing soooooo cute! Lovin' life today. Yesterday...I'd have thought that a full moon was parked over my roof. CRAZY!!!

I guess my weekend is going to consist of getting ready for thanksgiving. and that's all I got.

"Life is too short to buy cheap fabric softener."  ~ favorite quote by my favorite genious!

Cherish F.
on 11/19/10 12:09 am - Philadelphia, PA
Happy Friday!

Nicole - I have been thinking good thoughts in Sparkle's direction since I saw your FB post last night. I have faith it will work out. She is in the best place to be while you are out of town.

Last night I went to the gym for the first time in at least 2 (possibly 3) weeks. I've been doing Zumba once a week as my only exercise. Good news is that I had no problems getting up to speed on the treadmill and even felt great lifting weights. Better news - one of the employees/trainers stopped to comment on how good I looked. I was able to hold a conversation with him for almost 10 minutes while keeping up my speed. Woo hoo!!!!

Tonight I am heading straight home after work to make a movie at 7:30 with my Mom. This weekend I don't have anything major planned. Might pull out the Christmas tree and start decorating. Which hopefully will lead to cleaning out the hall closet like I've wanted to do forever.

Have a great weekend everyone.
~ Cherish
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views