Fantastic Friday roll call!!

steffihope
on 11/18/10 10:07 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I knew you would understand!  I love you too!   Look - it is a good ole love fest going on over here!  Hey - bring SIehara over to my house - she can hang out while you are in Blue Bell.....it is not THAT far! :)

(and - I am sooo happy that you enjoyed your evening!)  We will talk about THAT later! :)
Lisa H.
on 11/18/10 10:10 pm - Whitehall, PA
If I didn't have to leave here at 2pm already to get there, I would take you up on that.  She doesn't get home from school until 2:30.  Plus you are not home..

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 11/18/10 10:14 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Larry is and the girls get home by 3:30.  What time is the event in Blue Bell?
Lisa H.
on 11/18/10 10:56 pm - Whitehall, PA
3:30,  but she doesn't get out of school until 2:30. 

Thanks for the offer, but if the local mom can't do it I guess I can just spend quality time with her.. imagine that.

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/10 10:56 pm
Can you get her out of school early..If so I am home all day today and I am less then 5 minutes from Steffi ..I can take her til Steffi can get her. See what I did there Steffi!
Lisa H.
on 11/18/10 11:03 pm - Whitehall, PA
awww, you guys are so sweet. 

It's really not necessary.  I am going to call the mom now. 

Way to go putting she who shall not be named's name all over your post..

I better get out of the way so her head can fit.

My tracker

hers 

Lisa H.
on 11/18/10 11:13 pm - Whitehall, PA
All's well.. Siehara's friend's mom is going to take her to the teen center!!

I'll leave a note for her that she should go over there and then I can pick her up when I get home.  They are open til 9!  I won't be home THAT late, but it's good to know the option is there.  

We will still head to the mall tonight to look for the dress. 

Thanks for the offers.

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/10 10:55 pm
HAHAHA! I am working tonight so I can not talk you and Larry into going out or doing something.
spazzdak
on 11/18/10 11:04 pm
 I, too, love the smell of chlorine...in a pool, in a hotel or bleached clothes from the dryer. mmmmm

as for math...I do long math problems in my head to go to sleep. I love math too! keeps the brain sharp.  well, that's iffy.
"Life is too short to buy cheap fabric softener."  ~ favorite quote by my favorite genious!

bvohl
on 11/18/10 10:06 pm
Good Morning Lisa and PA!!

Yesterday I was sooo tired I could barely keep my eyes open. I was getting snippy by the evening time. I laid down and watched Dee do her homework and  listened to her read then I fell asleep on the sofa until hubby got home around 6:30. I totally didn't give her dinner and she had a brownie meeting at 6:45! Asked hubby to take her to meeting (which he HATES to do!!), and sent her with something to eat on the way. I slept for another hour, felt a bit better. Got somethings ready for the morning. Went on FB for about a half hour, then went straight to bed....

This morning I feel a bit better, just glad that it is Friday!! I get to leave work at 3:00!! Yippee!!!!!
After work have to go to Target to get some things then home to relax for a bit. Pick up Dee and her friend, dinner and play time for them.

Steffi, so glad that you had time to think about your friend situation. Friends are more than just a temporary thing....A true friend is there for you always! It doesn't sound like this friend was really a true friend or they are having their own issues. Whatever, don't waste your time or energy!!

Lisa, being a mom means sacrifice but it is worth it when they do little things to show that they appreciate you. The mom/daughter time sounds like fun!! I am going to arrange a day for Dee and I real soon!

Have a FANTASTIC Friday!!
Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views