Fantastic Friday roll call!!

Laureen S.
on 11/18/10 7:48 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning PA,

Wishing everyone the very best Friday and a good weekend, my day consists of work and beyond that who knows. . .

Take care, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Chopper1
on 11/18/10 7:55 pm
 Morning all and TGIF!!

I am so happy it is Friday, been a VERY long week.

Have physical therapy today at lunch and going to try and sneak out of work a little early today and hit the gym.

Have a fantastic day all!!

Geoff

Liz R.
on 11/18/10 8:13 pm - Easton, PA
TGIF!!!

AFter work I need to stop at Giant and pick up my free turkey. Then home to hang with Mia. Tomorrow I am grocery shopping then beginning the holiday food prep - doing everything I can ahead and freezing it.

Apparently it all hit the fan when I left work last night and the boss reamed out the people who deserve it! Hopefully things change today.
Nicole0216
on 11/18/10 8:24 pm - Lancaster, PA
glad the right people got reamed !
Lisa H.
on 11/18/10 8:32 pm - Whitehall, PA
WOO HOOOO for the boss getting it right!!!!!

My tracker

hers 

Decolady
on 11/18/10 8:51 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good morning PA!

Hopefully another busy day at the store for me! 

Tonight we are headed to Whitehall for a little shopping, a little dinner and then watching our son play ice hockey.  His college team, Millersville, is playing Muhlenburg College up at the Whitehall rink tonight at 9:30.  Nice to have a game close by for once!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Peace,

Deb 
dit657
on 11/18/10 9:16 pm - Boothwyn, PA
TGIF All! Boy this has been one long week - actually a full one for me for a change which is why it felt so long. Today is a shorter day - leaving at 3:00 for my ortho appt at 4:00 - I hope he found something that can be fixed or give me a shot or something - the constant pain is really wearing me down - I haven't been exercising or doing anything, and last night I actually took a nap after dinner - I never do that, so I know I'm not sleeping well.

Quiet weekend for us - I have bloodwork tomorrow morning - the endocronologist wants to see if the thyroid meds she has me on are working, then its off to the grocery store - that'll be a maraton event as I need food plus all the Thanksgiving goodies. The rest of the weekend will be spent cleaning and getting ready for the holiday weekend.

After Thanksgiving weekend our social schedule is really starting to fill up for December (I feel like Beth!) - and my brother called last night saying he was stopping by for a night when he and his girlfriend are on their travels in the area, so I'm excited about that.

That's all for me today...hope everyone has a great day and a great weekend.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 11/18/10 9:23 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Lisa,'
I have a busy day ahead of me.  First, my B12 shot and and during that visit with the doc, getting help with sinus infection.  After that, I am heading to my church for the funeral services for a homeless woman who was murdered by her daughter.  My church is very involved in ministry to the poor and homeless in Lower Bucks County. 

this afternoon, I have my psych appointment for med check, and then tonight, I hope to go to a knitting social I have not been to in ages.  I miss those women.

Sorry to hear your plans are not going well for today.  Maybe you and Siehera can watch a movie together this evening. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

steffihope
on 11/18/10 9:42 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all - already got my ass reamed at school for doing what I felt was right the other day - I totally held my own and told him that we were handling the situtation the way we thought was the best and kept the administration out of it.  Whatever, it is over, the situation is done and I told him how I felt.  I don't like to be brow-beat when I know I have done everything that I felt was right....Sorry for the rant - it just happened and I needed to vent - all better now! :)

So - I had an amazing swim last night!  I swam 1,000 meters and really got my heart rate up.  VERY proud of me.  I will get back to my mile in a few weeks.  I can feel it! :)  And I still love the smell of chlorine - yes....i know...there is something seriously wrong with me....whatever, I like math too!   And, while I was swimming, where I get to do a lot of thinking, inluding what my facebook post is gonna be.....It occurred to me the friend I was upset about yesterday has their own issues.  I think that this person thought I was "broken" somehow and wanted to "fix" me - and when they realized that I wasn't broken - didn't need me anymore.....it is nice to have these realizations.  And - it is nice to know that I don't need to be fixed.  Ahhhhh...clarification is a good thing! :)

Today is school, home and NOTHING planned tonight.  Just Larry, the girls and I are home.  And No - BETH C......don't even start thinking the way I KNOW you are thinking!!!!!! 

I hope you all have a fantabulous Friday! :)
Lisa H.
on 11/18/10 9:52 pm - Whitehall, PA
good for you for sticking up for yourself.

Better for you for getting your butt back in the pool.. surprise surprise, I like the smell of chlorine, too.. but not math, sorry.

BEST for you for realizing the friend has their own issues and that you don't need fixing. 

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views