Fantastic Friday roll call!!

Lisa H.
on 11/18/10 1:47 pm - Whitehall, PA
Yep, I'm still up. 

My friend just left and I won't go into details, but we had a very nice visit.  A few of you got to meet him and I just want to say that I am really enjoying his company.

Anyway... off to bed.

Work in the morning... trying to figure out if there is any way that I can swing going to our work luncheon/dinner tomorrow.  Originally, Siehara said she could just go to the teen center after school with her friend Linda.  But, apparently Linda is upset with her b/c she is hanging out with this other girl and didn't speak to her today..   I tried to call Linda's mom to see if she would mind dropping Siehara off at the teen center when she took Linda, but she has not returned my call yet.  

Sarah is unable to get her, either, as they are having some family in from out of town.  Oh well, if I can't go, I can't go.  It would have been nice to get out for a bit and see some coworkers, but not a big deal.   If it was local, I would go and Siehara would be ok by herself.  But, it is in Blue Bell, so that won't work.

So, tomorrow we really have no plans.. no going to our Friday night friends because of their family.   Maybe I'll take Siehara out to dinner and then we'll go to the mall by ourselves.  She wants/needs a new dress for a Bat Mitzvah we have next weekened, so we can go shopping for that!

I hope everyone has a great day.. off to bed for me!

My tracker

hers 

shoutjoy
on 11/18/10 7:11 pm - Culpeper, VA
Good morning ALL!

Today is a hearing test then I have to study!  I am trying to figure out how I am going to get gas money to go to VA next weekend.   My uncle is very ill and I am requested to come down.  So the money saga continues.

Had our second dusting of snow so far this fall.  It has been surprisingly mild.  I don't mind at all.  The skiers are chomping at the bit but I don't care.  I like mild weather.

That's about it for me.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

IdaMae D.
on 11/18/10 7:12 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning;

Up and getting ready for work.  Work till 4 today.  It will be strange to be in work for a full day today after 3 days of half days.

Yesterday eye doctor appointment went well.  He said since my diabetes is now totally controlled by diet and my #'s have been where they are for a year now I no longer have to see him on a yearly basis unless there is a problem.  I now do not need to go back for 2 years.

After work not sure what's happening.  We'll play this day as it goes.  Gene is seeing clients today and into the early evening.  I have reading for my next class so maybe I'll start that.

Hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 11/18/10 7:17 pm - Lancaster, PA
Today is stressful, I am working, seeing a follow up eval client at my private practice. I still have to finish packing as well.  we had to take sparkle to the vet last night, she was kept over night to get an enema and IV fluids, she has an impacted bowel. If she did not poo overnight they will have to operate, we have been praying for poor because dear lord that operation is going to cost more than our entire wedding package. We have decided to let them keep her while we are gone so they can keep an eye on her medicate her etc. Just easier, so I have to call them at 7am and see if my baby gave them a present over night. I hope so. I am going to go over and take one of my shirts that i wore in bed last night so that she will have something of our with her while we are gone. We have never boarded a animal before, and i feel guilty for leaving her in a scary place alone without her brothers.

Needless to say I am stressed worried and feeling a little frantic. Good thing is that we barely got any sleep so we will be passed out on the plane I am sure.

Love to you all have a good Friday
Liz R.
on 11/18/10 8:11 pm - Easton, PA
Have a safe trip[ and a wonderful wedding!! I'll be thinking about Sparkle.

Love You!

Decolady
on 11/18/10 8:49 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Nicole, trusting that God's love and light will comfort your baby while you are away.

Have a wonderful, safe, exciting and magical wedding trip!  Congratulations to you both!

Peace,

Deb 
dit657
on 11/18/10 9:12 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Sounds like Sparkle is where she needs to be right now for the best care, so you relax and go and have a wonderful wedding. We had a cat years ago with similar issues and he was in the vets over a Thanksgiving holiday - I felt sorry for the poor vet! He was in there Thanksgiving day giving my cat enemas! But everything came out fine in the end (pun intended) and we were able to bring our kitty home after a few days. Hopefully the same holds true for Sparkle.

Happy wedding - many blessings to you and Jason - relax and enjoy!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
gmom62
on 11/18/10 10:44 pm - Clifton Heights, PA

Nicole,

Sparkle is in good hands and where she needs to be. 

Hope your wedding is everything you want it to be and more.

Have a safe trip.

Cyd

Sara E.
on 11/18/10 7:41 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good Morning Lisa and PA!
It is indeed a fantastic Friday.  It was a long week and i am ready for teh weekend.  I work late today then have soem thanksgiving shopping to get done.  We invited the in-laws for Thanksgiving so I want everything to be as perfect as it can be.  We have a scout hike, Scouting for Food then I am teaching a merit badge on Saturday. Sunday we have church and I want to clean the whole house for the holiday visitors...I am sure Tim & Caleb are going to be thrilled to help me do that...LOL.
Have a great one!
Sara

Maura M.
on 11/19/10 2:38 am - Yardley, PA
WOW!  Look at you!  Love the new AVI - you look amazing!  Love the new hair too!
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views