Wedding Information

Nicole0216
on 11/17/10 8:54 pm - Lancaster, PA
Seriously if you all have viewing parties you had better take pictures of you for us!!   LOL
Laureen S.
on 11/17/10 9:41 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Nicole I am very happy for you and Jason and I was hoping to be able to view it, however, I may miss it as I have an AA commitment this month on Sunday night's from 8 to 9:15, any chance they will have reruns?  If not, I wish you folks the very best, both at your ceremony and most importantly, in your lives together as husband and wife!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 11/17/10 9:50 pm
Congratulations you two, I am so sooooo happy for the two of you.  Hope I get to view the ceremony.  I'll be packing for my vacation to Florida, I'll just have to stop and watch.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

bvohl
on 11/17/10 9:57 pm
Hi Nicole!

Soooo excited for you and Jason!! I will be joining Maura for the bucks county viewing party! This will be a first for me. I have never seen a webcast of a wedding before, so I am really excited!! This technology stuff is GREAT!

I just want to wish you and Jason MANY, MANY years of Health, Wealth and Happiness together!!

I am doing the happy dance for both of you!!!

Congrats,

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Nicole0216
on 11/17/10 10:57 pm - Lancaster, PA
Yay I just hope it all goes off without a hitch and that I dont cry too hard or get mad at the
chapel people for screwing things up. I really can see why women become bridezillas
(deactivated member)
on 11/17/10 11:54 pm

Den & I will be watching at Maura's house! We will take pictures and looking forward to it for sure! 

steffihope
on 11/18/10 12:01 am - Philadelphia, PA
Larry and I too will be at Maura's for the Buck's County viewing party....and really......During an EAGLES game.....you must REALLY know how you rate now!!!! :)  Can't wait to celebrate with you - without you...with others....oh crap - now I am just confused! :)  Either way - can't wait to see you and your amazing hubby!  And remember, whatever happens with the chapel, you are marrying the man whom you love and who loves you right back and THAT my friend is the bottom line!  Mazel Tov! :)
(deactivated member)
on 11/18/10 12:21 am
Not only an Eagles game but an Eagles/Giants game! LOL

We REALLY love you and Jason! 
Cherish F.
on 11/18/10 12:05 am - Philadelphia, PA
Nicole -
So happy for you! I hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas and eveything at the chapel goes well. I'll be watching from home in my jammies, toasting you with my hot tea.

Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views